Sign in to follow this  
technika

where are the points coming from

in the next 7 games?http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/norwich-city/fixturesi can see 4 at best :( possibly 6 depending what west ham and villa teams turn up

I''d wouldn''t be that distraught if we lost to Spurs, Newcastle and Chelsea as long as we play well. A point against West Ham would be alright, and draws against Liverpool and Arsenal are possible (and maybe even a win against Liverpool- look what West Brom did). And judging on how bad Villa look, that could be three points.I reckon we''ll get anything from 5 to 9 points, which isn''t that bad. Other teams are going to have these difficult runs as well.

well yeh we all have to play each other, november looks a good month as well, but if morale is shot to pieces because of taking hidings in 3 or 4 of those games it will be a much harder monthhughton has a hard enough act to follow (lets face it if lambert hadnt done so well he woul dget a lot more time), many arent that happy with the way hes set out his stall so far, if the crowd get on their back hes going to have a hell of hard time keeping his job

Take each game at a time, as ever there will be points picked up in unexpected places and points dropped where we should get all three (QPR)...just hope for plenty ofthe former and less of the latter!

Depends very much of your opinion of "us", whatever us means. A couple of the bigger teams will have off days, how well we exploit these off days will determine how well we do.

Best not to look at the league table until game 20 I reckon...

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Best not to look at the league table until game 20 I reckon...[/quote]

he gets 15 games for me. which is something like wigan at home. if norwich are in the 5h1t at that point then someone else needs to be in place by january and given the money to strengthenwolves were a prime example of what not to do last season, you snooze you loselets hope its not that bad

we should be tighter at the back with our recent signings and if we use our midfield creativity should start to score.

fingers crossed

Hughton now has his squad, until January at least! Let''s just take it game by game and not get over excited/pessimistic about what''s going to happen. Football is a funny game and there will always be surprise results. We are 2 games in and yes got hammered at fulham, any great surprise? Probably not as we seem jinxed there! And then played very well against a qpr side who were also the back end of a heavy defeat. I''m not expecting a huge result today, however I''m not ruiling it out either, anything can happen. I just expect us to put in a good performance.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]The biggest puzzle is working out whose alter-ego technika really is.[/quote]dont be a jebend

i want norwich to do well, but blind optimism is crazy (its the happy clapper mentality and i just dont buy into it), i can be negative but its based on watching clubs get it wrong over and over againi hope its not the case, but if norwich are really in trouble (and im talking about essentially turning a mid table team into relegation fodder) after 15/16 games and january looming would you really want the board to finance hughton in the transfer market then? weve seen it time and time again where "smaller" teams in this division stick with their boss and they dont turn it around, panic and bring someone in with 8 games left and then go downim just saying, if it looks grim by mid december then he should go to give time for someone else to give it a decent shot, the bigger clubs wouldnt stand for it and neither should city

[quote user="technika"][quote user="blahblahblah"]Best not to look at the league table until game 20 I reckon...[/quote]

he gets 15 games for me. which is something like wigan at home. if norwich are in the 5h1t at that point then someone else needs to be in place by january and given the money to strengthenwolves were a prime example of what not to do last season, you snooze you loselets hope its not that bad

[/quote]you dont deserve to post on a football forum

jesus h christ there some f''kin retards on here, no wonder this board is a joke, do you even understand the point of forums?

15 games is enough, its not 1985 anymore you cannot afford to give people multiple chances, too much to lose, if its going wrong you get rid asap. I hope it doesnt go t1t5 up but i think it looks ominousyou never know we might win 3-1 today and ill be a happy bunny and look forward to whats comingyoull get damn good odds at the bookies on that though

[quote user="technika"]jesus h christ there some f''kin retards on here, no wonder this board is a joke, do you even understand the point of forums?

15 games is enough, its not 1985 anymore you cannot afford to give people multiple chances, too much to lose, if its going wrong you get rid asap. I hope it doesnt go t1t5 up but i think it looks ominousyou never know we might win 3-1 today and ill be a happy bunny and look forward to whats comingyoull get damn good odds at the bookies on that though[/quote]

So your opinion of Hugton and the whole ''15 games'' thing could change depending on todays result?There you go, we got a 1-1 draw, how many games does Hugton get now?

And if we did go down, who would you want as manager to take us back up? Hughton and Lambert would be my top two.

well thats 1 point from White Hart Lane Technika...you made it home from Portman road quickly today.. did you wave at James Vaughan?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]well thats 1 point from White Hart Lane Technika...you made it home from Portman road quickly today.. did you wave at James Vaughan?[/quote]i was at your mums actually matea good point. should have been 3they looked good as well. it doesnt really change my opinion though, see where we are mid december

[quote user="technika"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]well thats 1 point from White Hart Lane Technika...you made it home from Portman road quickly today.. did you wave at James Vaughan?[/quote]i was at your mums actually mate

[/quote]excellent.. she was actually at ours.. did you remember to lock the door when you left? the house is a bit quiet when its empty

[quote user="technika"]ahhh of course. might be difficult to tell the difference

[/quote]

Yep.. I heard your last conquest had canine qualities[;)]

[quote user="Across The Pond Yellow"]I vote for background checks to be done before someone joins this forum, along with an IQ test.[/quote]

None of us would get in then! ''cept maybe Tumbleweed..

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

hahahaha touche

although im surprised you heard about that, your missus said she would keep it a secret

[quote user="technika"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

hahahaha touche

although im surprised you heard about that, your missus said she would keep it a secret

[/quote]

My missus and Jas''s mum are probably about the same age ........

And they''re both in your dreams...

But your reality is the young pups[&]

Now have you got an opinion on how many points we''ll have after 10 games?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]including the 2 already, then 8 or 9 at best. i dont see anything from newcastle, chelsea, liverpool or arsenal im afraid3 points in two weeks against west ham. villa away wont be easy, stoke is probably winnable

[quote user="technika"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

including the 2 already, then 8 or 9 at best. i dont see anything from newcastle, chelsea, liverpool or arsenal im afraid

3 points in two weeks against west ham. villa away wont be easy, stoke is probably winnable
[/quote]

Did you "see anything" from today...