Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

Where Are You? Where Are You?

Talk about Delia walking on the pitch pleading for the twelfth man. Where have all the controversial posters of long standing disappeared to on this message board. Have you lost the fire in your belly? Are you fair weather posters? Have you only got enough energy for the occasional whimper?

Where Are you? Where are you?

Let''s be ''avin you.

[quote]Talk about Delia walking on the pitch pleading for the twelfth man. Where have all the controversial posters of long standing disappeared to on this message board. Have you lost the fire in your belly...[/quote]

yes, the board (bored) has become a bit flat and lifeless of late. there just hasnt been much to discuss apart from the delia incident, i suppose.

board tends to busiest round about transfer windows and in the summer with lots of gossip, or just after matchdays with game analysis. 

plus personally I find little to say at the moment, the team have tried but just aren''t good enough at the moment. most of us know that so it seems rather negative and needless to keep hammering that point away.

rich

I got a promotion last month, so haven''t been able to post as much as I would like, big boss watching me

Plus there hasn''t been a great deal to talk about really.

I''m just looking forward to seeing if I get a season ticket soon.  Anyone know how the queue is looking and how many fans haven''t taken their season ticket yet?   I''m only 734th on the list, fingers crossed

I''m still about YC, although I post far less than I did for several reasons: working peculiar and longer hours than before, lots more time spent keeping fit as I am injured (arm) and can''t play tennis at the moment, and quite a bit of time spent researching things, writing and sending things to Peter (Mod.) for this website.  Oh go on - in truth it''s because I''m spending every hour of every day in a room of natural daylight bulbs trying to improve my mood and shake off the Premiership blues!!!  (Aren''t we all?!) 

StevenageFan - sorry I forgot to mention that the gentleman who sits next to me is not renewing his season ticket as he feels he is now too frail to come to games, which is a great shame as he is lovely and I will miss his mints!  Still, if someone on the waiting list only wants a single ticket then I know where there will be one available.  I suppose most people will be wanting at least two together though, which is where it begins to get more difficult.

It''s good that you are changing following your promotion StevenageFan. Our team did not change enough following promotion and are likely to be relegated. We don''t want that happening to you.

i was beginning to sound like Victor Meldrew and repeating myself so i thought i''d give it a rest until i had something positive or original to say. Perhaps others could refrain repitition... whoops there i go again .....I DON''T BELIEVE IT !!

[quote]Talk about Delia walking on the pitch pleading for the twelfth man. Where have all the controversial posters of long standing disappeared to on this message board. Have you lost the fire in your belly...[/quote]

Thanks to you mate, I''m here!.

I''m still here Yankee , but finding it difficult to be my usual cheerful self at the moment.