Sign in to follow this  
votepedro

fulham tix

We could be starting to see the result of the ticket ''fiasco'' where Fulham were sending out extra tickets

[quote user="Give Peas a Chance "]We could be starting to see the result of the ticket ''fiasco'' where Fulham were sending out extra tickets[/quote]

The OP is talking about tickets at the NCFC end Jez.

Does anyone think there''s a cats chance in hell that NCFC will accept my ticket in the neutral area to count towards my 10 away stubs for next season? I''m in the members with stubs group this season already, but am kicking myself for getting a neutral ticket for this match.

The club officially won''t accept a neutral/home end ticket. I guess you could submit it anyway and hope they don''t notice when counting them up, but the tickets do look visibly different and have ''Away Area'' or ''Neutral Area'' clearly printed.

Yeah I figured I would take them it into the office with the others when the time comes and give it a go. The big, bold ''neutral'' is an obvious obstacle though. I''ve strongly considered just buying another ticket just for the stub but can''t really afford to do it.