Sign in to follow this  
Canary Poirot

WAR CRY - TIME TO STOP THE WHINGING AND WHINING

This is it. I have had it with the whining, the whinging, the excuses, sympathy seeking from our players and all the bleating that''s been going on recently. "The Premiership is brutal", "I haven''t enjoyed losing every week this season", "We always knew it would be difficult". For GAWDS sake - shut it now!! Get out there this weekend against Bolton and kick their asses. I want blood from every player. I want teeth lost. I will not accept another defeat from our team. I want them to go out there and fight, and kick, and head - the ball or Bolton players, hack, and really get at them from the word go. I want to see 100% pressing all over the pitch from the first whistle to the end. I want determination, I want aggression, I want passion, I want courage, I want belief, I want a WIN! I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING ELSE. Get out there and believe YOU CAN WIN - and YOU WILL WIN. This is a war cry! I want Fleming and Doherty to head and kick Davies off the pitch. I want Holt to make sure Speed and Nolan know he''s there. I want Mckenzie showing grit and determination, I want him sticking his head on the end of crosses risking his teeth. I want fight, get out there and sodding win. Anything else now is just not good enough.

I watched Bolton play Arsenal at the weekend. Bolton have got nothing - nothing. All they do is work hard, and press, and then play long balls into the box for Davies, or hope for a knock down from a set piece - they are CRAP! They are a bunch of cloggers, with a few big gallouts at the back. This is a real chance for us to WIN. BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT! Fight harder than them. Want it more than them. And then we will win. WE CAN DO IT!!!!

You could try showing a bit more emotion in your post!!!!I know what you mean though - if we are going to go down, at least let''s do it with a bit of fight and spirit.

[quote]This is it. I have had it with the whining, the whinging, the excuses, sympathy seeking from our players and all the bleating that''s been going on recently. "The Premiership is brutal", "I haven''t enj...[/quote]

Have you ever considered anger management?.   

:Well said, see my reply to the Nigel has blown it,As a suporter since 1952 I have seen it all and expect many more relegations and promotions in the rest of my life but one thing is sure , we are better in every way than before Nigel took over