Sign in to follow this  
Mark Fotheringham City Legend

Oh Dear Hughton

“He served us very well, in both promotion seasons, but that is one that has moved on now and we wish him all the best but we have to concentrate very much on what we are trying to do now in the future.”

In reference to Andrew Crofts

a player who we didn''t sign until may 2010.

I noticed this (as i guess others have) but just put it down as a genuine oversight and certainly didn''t feel the need to come on here and slate our new manager over it

The term ''any available opportunity'' is quite apt here I think

[quote user="Mark Fotheringham City Legend"]“He served us very well, in both promotion seasons, but that is one that has moved on now and we wish him all the best but we have to concentrate very much on what we are trying to do now in the future.” In reference to Andrew Crofts a player who we didn''t sign until may 2010.[/quote]

3 years imprisonment i say!

I read this in the EDP yesterday and he actually says something along the lines, I no he he played before me time. Words to those effec anyway. And I''m almost certain that was part of the quote and not just added in by the paper.

and he says "us"... well he wasn''t Norwich manager during both promotions seasons (that was some other chap whose name escapes me). I don''t think Andrew Crofts played for either Newcastle or Birmingham.

I hope this important kind of important confusion over who played when, for who, doesn''t impact the performance of the first team...

Well you must know by now that sarcasm doesn''t come across well on the internet, you didn''t give any reason to make us think you weren''t serious...

CH made a simple mistake, not a huge crime.

Incidentally, has there been even a vague mention anywhere of the transfer fee we got for Crofts? Albion fans seemed to think we paid £300k (I was sure he was out of contract and free, but not a big deal) - in-contract and a PL player you''d hope we got a decent fee for him...

Fossie, in future mate put a big disclaimer as people will take things litterally and then the forum police will come out and give you the playground attacks as you havent been reading xxxxx posters 90000 other posts where he is always sarcastic so you should know by now :)

* DISCLAIMER =   THIS IS A JOKE I R BEING TEH SARRRRCARRRSTIC = DISCLAIMER *

[quote user="Mark Fotheringham City Legend"]“He served us very well, in both promotion seasons, but that is one that has moved on now and we wish him all the best but we have to concentrate very much on what we are trying to do now in the future.”

In reference to Andrew Crofts

a player who we didn''t sign until may 2010.[/quote]Houghton out!