Sign in to follow this  
Boba Fett

Cheer up

Just thought i would try and lighten the mood on the board.

I think its given that we are now relegated and most of us hand on heart knew that would be the case back in August. Hopefully we can get a couple of results between now and the end of the season so we dont finish bottom of the pile.

I genuinely beleive we are going to be in a gret position next season. I beleive that Helveg/Svensson/Mulryne will all leave. A strike force of Hucks/Ashton/Leon/Jarvis is as good as anything in the Championship and they will score a bucketload of goals. Green/Ward/Gallager are all excellent keepers. Defensively we have looked a bit nieve in the top division but with players like Drury/Shacks/Docherty/Flems/Eddie they are all proven championship players. The midfield may need strenghening but again Francis is Premier class and Holt/Safri/Jonson/WLY are all proven players at that level and have shown they can play a bit at the top level. A couple of clever loan signings ala Bentley/Crouch and i can see another championship parade next May.

Lets get behind the team for the rest of the year and look forward to getting back to winning ways next season a local derby as the binmen will not get promoted and being able to afford away ticket prices!

In August I did not think Norwich would be relegated and if we had won some of the drawn games, we wouldn''t be bottom of the league now

Bolton A  1 point

Arsenal A 0

Man U H  1

Palace A  1

Newcastle H   3

Charlton  H     3

Southampton A 0

Birmingham H   3

Fulham A        1

If any of the draws can be turned to wins then 4th place will be ours. This is all subject to the defence becoming water tight - bring back stringer as a defensive consultant coach.

3 points against Newcastle?  A bit optimistic I would say.  Maybe 3 points away to Southampton or Palace would be more realistic, either way, I think with our upcoming fixtures it''s still up for grabs.