Sign in to follow this  
Mahogany

Match Thread vs Posh

#NCFC team to play #MKDons - Rudd, Francomb, Barnett, Turner, Lappin, Surman, Hoolahan, Snodgrass, Jackson, C. Martin, Morison

#NCFC subs - Matthews, R. Bennett, Barker, Johnson, E. Bennett, Josh Murphy

Wonder what''s happened to Korey? Sounds like he played well against Berlin and hasn''t featured since. I don''t remember hearing he got injured? Also what about Adeyemi. I know he had a knock early in pre-season but haven''t heard anything since

[quote user="ridgeman"]I thought by now we would have seen the basis of the team to start the Premier League. If Houghton doesn''t know by now what his best team is we need help. After tonight only two more games before Fulham.[/quote]

And if you don''t know by now who our manager is, you need help ! Here''s help: it''s Hughton.

Sorry for the spelling mistake teacher. My point is still there with or without the mistake. After Tuesdays game the future does not look bright and I feel we may miss our ex manager more than we think. Some families spent £70 or £80 to watch our second half limp performance which took us back several seasons to when we couldn''t get out of our own half. Rant over.   

[quote user="ridgeman"]I thought by now we would have seen the basis of the team to start the Premier League. If Houghton doesn''t know by now what his best team is we need help. After tonight only two more games before Fulham.[/quote]I am sure by now he knows what 1st team he will put out for the premier league, this is a good chance to see other players in action in a non important game.

ffs lol the season hasn''t even started and people are saying the future is not looking bright? People do know who Ajax are, right? they are a good tough team, we did well to get a draw. If we get a draw against the big teams in the Premier League I''d be happy.

[quote user="ridgeman"]Sorry for the spelling mistake teacher. My point is still there with or without the mistake. After Tuesdays game the future does not look bright and I feel we may miss our ex manager more than we think. Some families spent £70 or £80 to watch our second half limp performance which took us back several seasons to when we couldn''t get out of our own half. Rant over.   [/quote]

Getting sick to the back teeth of this sort of tripe. It''s pre season for goodness sake. What on earth do you want? We will need to be defensively tighter this season, hence why Hughton is putting such an emphasis on it. Not being picky but it''s not really hard to spell Hughton correctly is it?

[quote user="ridgeman"]I thought by now we would have seen the basis of the team to start the Premier League. If Houghton doesn''t know by now what his best team is we need help. After tonight only two more games before Fulham.[/quote]
I think tonight is about assessing the fringe players and perhaps giving those that need it a bit of match fitness.

[quote user="ridgeman"]Sorry for the spelling mistake teacher. My point is still there with or without the mistake. After Tuesdays game the future does not look bright and I feel we may miss our ex manager more than we think. Some families spent £70 or £80 to watch our second half limp performance which took us back several seasons to when we couldn''t get out of our own half. Rant over.   [/quote]It''s more that Houghton is a different person to Hughton