Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Room Mate

Oh dear Banana.

Although i would consider Grant Holt if his Wife was also present.

I''d want a room on my own-sharing with another bloke, no way-own room, own bathroom, no other bugger messing it up, snoring and hogging the TV and bathroom.

[quote user="Old Shuck"]I''d want a room on my own-sharing with another bloke, no way-own room, own bathroom, no other bugger messing it up, snoring and hogging the TV and bathroom.[/quote]what about big Leon Barnett? [;)]

[quote user="Old Shuck"]I''d want a room on my own-sharing with another bloke, no way-own room, own bathroom, no other bugger messing it up, snoring and hogging the TV and bathroom.[/quote]The England left back Rachel Unitt might be enough to make you change your mind ?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]If you were a Norwich player and had the choice to be a room mate with any player...which player would it be?[/quote]

Oh dear Banana !!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]If you were a Norwich player and had the choice to be a room mate with any player...which player would it be?[/quote]Pervert!

[quote user="Kathy "]Errr [:^)] Emm [*-)] [I] Oh all right then Grant Holt [:D][6][A][Y][ip][;)][/quote]

I think now might be a good time to inform everybody that friday night at MK you took a fancy to Alan Smith and his backside in particular.[;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Old Shuck"]I''d want a room on my own-sharing with another bloke, no way-own room, own bathroom, no other bugger messing it up, snoring and hogging the TV and bathroom.[/quote]

The England left back Rachel Unitt might be enough to make you change your mind ?
[/quote]

Well now thats completely different, of course!

And no, not a literal bugger, merely a playful, non-literal sense of the word!

[quote user="GenerationA47"]I am curious now as to where the word bugger appears in the bible.[/quote]

Glad I''m relieved and not curious.

It''s probably not a Greek word, the concept is definitely mentioned a few times.

[quote user="GenerationA47"]I am curious now as to where the word bugger appears in the bible.[/quote]

I was going to read the bible once, but some anus told me the main character died in the end and it completely put me off.