Sign in to follow this  
Insidersknowledge

Ward Injured and Holohan rested.

Ward has damaged his right ankle (presumably in training) which is the reason for his absence tonight. Also Wes was rested due to playing 90 at MK.

Could be looking a bit short on CB now.

You of all people should have posted this before the game not after it mate.[:D][:P][;)]

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Bw again, so obvious !!!!![/quote]

Not too sure about this one Tim so what makes you think that ?

Well Mr Tilson the OP has a user name that indicates he has inside knowledge ( like BW used to claim) posts stuff that is already out there ( again like BW ) , and his spelling is ok.

So what makes you think it isnt our annoying friend BW?

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Well Mr Tilson the OP has a user name that indicates he has inside knowledge ( like BW used to claim) posts stuff that is already out there ( again like BW ) , and his spelling is ok. So what makes you think it isnt our annoying friend BW?[/quote]

Well Tim when BW registers under a new name he bombs around all over the board posting on numerous threads all in a short space of time whilst creating a lot of threads usually nothing to do with NCFC.This guy has taken over a year to get to four posts and his writing style is nothing like BW.

Gota give credit to insider here got ayala and this correct. What can you provide us next with? New signing?

[quote user="Herman "]...no credit to his spelling of Hoolahan though![/quote]

Is Holohan the Sci-fi version?

[quote user="QueenB"]Gota give credit to insider here got ayala and this correct. What can you provide us next with? New signing?[/quote][quote user="The Ambassador"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="The Ambassador"]Let''s face it, Pete isn''t a much of a moderator. He''s more of a technician. I''ve personally never seen any posts removed or users banned.[/quote]

I have certainly seen posts removed, often for legal reasons. And I understand some posters have been banned, either permanently or temporarily. There are certainly some posters who seem to disappear for several weeks and then reappear, to universal rejoicing. I suspect some of those absences are forced.

[/quote] Ah yes, I forgot about smudger. I presume Cluck and, as I like to call him, "The Queen Bee" (BW), have been banned.[/quote]

Well,well,well look who is back just three hours after The Ambassador posts on another thread referring to BW as Queen Bee ?[;)]