Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

Could Korey or Tom Adeyemi be the defensive ,midfielder we need ?

Just thinking about the squad and posibilities Korey has never let us down and deserves his chance in and around the squad. Similarly great things have long been expected from Adeyemi.

Also George Francomb seemed tidy enough a couple of years ago perhaps being third choice right back after Martin and Whittaker might be a reasonable shout.

I suppose the question is do we have anyone other than Whittaker to cover Left back ?

Any Centre halves ?

I am confident we will sign at least one or two more defenders and one more striker

Not too certain if we have got concrete cover at LB personally. I thought the other day that Korey Smith could feature for us this season. He has the right attitude and would''ve learnt a lot at Barnsley.

Johnson is the DM we need. Him and Howson in the middle is more than good enough. Hopefully Smith or Adeyemi will be good enough to be back up here. But really midfield isn''t an issue.

Also, we don''t need a 3rd choice RB, the issue is Martin played better at CB and Whittaker is supposed to also be covering LB and can play other positions. CB is covered in my opinion, Ward, Turner, Bennett and Martin and Barnett. I think any two of Turner, Bennett and Martin are good enough, also Ward is good enough, although very few on here think the same, Lambert and Hughtons rating of him is good enough for me.

We need at least one more FB, maybe two.

Korey looked very average for Barnsley last year and IMO opinion seems to have gone backwards.

Adeyemi has never really looked good enough although he''s a decent lad i cant see him being thrown into premier league football at this stage.