Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

Challenge for Wiz!!

Yet again you have brought negativity to this board on various posts, especially saying we are going down, so as you seem so sure I have a challenge for you. When we stay up next season, as I am sure we will, how about the last home game of the season you stand outside the stadium with a placard saying " I am a doom mongering Idiot" on it? Are you game or not?

[quote user="baldyboy"]Yet again you have brought negativity to this board on various posts, especially saying we are going down, so as you seem so sure I have a challenge for you. When we stay up next season, as I am sure we will, how about the last home game of the season you stand outside the stadium with a placard saying " I am a doom mongering Idiot" on it? Are you game or not?[/quote]

Better still, bring out the stocks and we can chuck rotten veg at him after the game.

How about Wiz stands outside with his Ipswich shirt on and finally admits he is a tractor boy? While apologising, while we chuck rotten veg, while he holds the placard.

The thing with Wiz is that, he can be cast as the doom mearchant, but he has valid points and some to which we all agree! Just doesn''t post them in a Positive Manner!

We might well be relegated and what we did last season was nothing short of a miracle!

This year will be tough again, we have a limited budget compared to those around us, on the positive at least we can be comfortable that our owners are here for the long haul and not a quick buck!

We have decent players but no real stars, on the positive good for the team spirit and no EGO to deal with for Hughton!

Our strikers did go off the boil towards the end of last season but on the positive we have two more midfielders in Butterfield and Snodders who will create more chances for Holt, Vaughan & Morison, you can''t score if you don''t get fed!

Our back line has lost two good player in Naughton and Whitbread, but on the positive we have one of the top young CB in Bennett and potential for Ayala to return a far better player!

There is a good chance we might be relegated and there is a good chance we won''t, pre season meanse nothing and we have the best squad in years! We will be debt free and if we stay up the club will look to increas the capacity of the ground!

We have it very good so enjoy the season, forget the worries and get you sandwich board ready Wiz !

[quote user="baldyboy"]Yet again you have brought negativity to this board on various posts, especially saying we are going down, so as you seem so sure I have a challenge for you. When we stay up next season, as I am sure we will, how about the last home game of the season you stand outside the stadium with a placard saying " I am a doom mongering Idiot" on it? Are you game or not?[/quote]Look out baldyboy is on the stalk again

All this crap makes me laugh.

I''m often at Carrow Road, was in Yellows yesterday in fact, and intend to be at more games too, and yet the cyber myth of wiz still remains.

I''ve said time and time again I''m a glass half empty type, I''m too old to change now.

[quote user="Wiz"]

All this crap makes me laugh.

I''m often at Carrow Road, was in Yellows yesterday in fact, and intend to be at more games too, and yet the cyber myth of wiz still remains.

I''ve said time and time again I''m a glass half empty type, I''m too old to change now.

[/quote]

You are a defeatist, a sad quality in any man!!

Why do you all bother to give this prat who is just trying to wind you up the opportunity to increase his post count he just loves the attention he is given ugnore his posts and ensure he buggers off!

[quote user="pete"]

Why do you all bother to give this prat who is just trying to wind you up the opportunity to increase his post count he just loves the attention he is given ugnore his posts and ensure he buggers off!

[/quote]I wish your sort would.  FFS it''s getting seriously tedious starting threads, and joining others joing in just to hurl abuse.

[quote user="pete"]

[/quote]

Wow.

How old are you btw?

PS. I''m going no where.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="pete"]

[/quote]

Wow.

How old are you btw?

PS. I''m going no where.

[/quote]

Nothing new there. [:D]

You lot who are moaning about Wiz really need to drop it. Yes he may say things you dont like, but so what? its his opinion and this is a forum. He is not forcing you to agree with him is he? There are different types of City fans, and not all views and opinions are going to be shared or liked. To those of you ganging up on him, especially to the one who has yet again started a thread about him in a negative manner, you are worse than him. Its like a very childish witch hunt. If his opinions bother you enough to start specific threads targeting him then just ignore them because believe me, its all getting quite embarrassing.

Sometimes I agree with Wiz - sometimes I don''t.This is a forum based on peoples opinions, whether they may be positive or negative. We all have the right to either read posts or ignore them - deal with it!

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="pete"]

[/quote]

Wow.

How old are you btw?

PS. I''m going no where.

Quite right too!

[/quote]

[quote user="Smokebomb"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="pete"]

[/quote]

Wow.

How old are you btw?

PS. I''m going no where.

Quite right too!

[/quote][/quote]

OOPS    Quite right too!

[quote user="Smokebomb"]You could say that  about 75% of the posters on this board, why are you picking on him? [/quote]

Exactly, and personally I see this as cyberbullying. Wiz is entitled to his opinion and he may end up being right. Time will tell.  

Deliberate wumming/trolling deserves the grief it gets.If you have genuine worries about the way the club is progressing then fair enough,your point is as valid as the next person.

[quote user="Herman "]Deliberate wumming/trolling deserves the grief it gets.If you have genuine worries about the way the club is progressing then fair enough,your point is as valid as the next person.[/quote]

As much as Wiz gets slated, he is still one of us (I think!) and every board needs its characters!

[quote user="lake district canary"]

[quote user="Herman "]Deliberate wumming/trolling deserves the grief it gets.If you have genuine worries about the way the club is progressing then fair enough,your point is as valid as the next person.[/quote]

As much as Wiz gets slated, he is still one of us (I think!) and every board needs its characters!

[/quote]

Definitely mate,this place would be dead without the likes of him,but the last few days i get the feeling that he is being overly and maybe deliberately negative,just to get a reaction,which he gets in spades.

If the Wizard disappears we''ll be left with Charlatans. I''ll stick with the Wiz if you don''t mind. 

Wiz is alright. He can be a miserable old b-gger but his opinions are always his own, although he reserves the right to do enormous u turns quite regularly when the meds kick in!

I have no issues with people like Wiz with genuine opinions even if I don''t agree.

The problem posters are the ones who are unbelievably negative but who only comment on certain areas, such as Delia, but never comment on players, tactics etc. There are one or two who do this and are undoubtedly moonlighting binners trying to stir things up and can''t comment on actual football because they never see us play.

That''s not Wiz though and he puts his two''penneth in on any subject and obviously has NCFC as a large part of his life.

We have to remember, we''ll all be going old and batty at some point ;-)

I think Wiz can be a massive cock and i reckon some of his posts are attention-seeking bollocks (feeling is probably mutual), but starting a thread to encourage abuse against one poster is not only wrong but also has an adverse effect, as seen here.

how did I start a post aiming abuse at Wiz? I have challenged him and thats not abusive unlike calling him a cock as you have!!!

[quote user="baldyboy"]how did I start a post aiming abuse at Wiz? I have challenged him and thats not abusive unlike calling him a cock as you have!!!
[/quote]

Baldy, can we reach out across cyber space, shake hands and agree to disagree? [W]

Oh FFS, why are people sticking up for this wind up merchant. Wiz, together with the likes of BW and Smudger (or whatever he decides to call himself this week) are the reason most fans can''t be bothered to post on here.

Be honest, if one of your non-Norwich supporting mates looked on here, would you not be just a little bit embarrassed?