WACCOE Seethe as Leeds Takeover collapses

LOL you couldn''t make it up

mcpolar

post Today, 12:44 PM

Midfield General

Group: Contributors

Member No.: 2,417

QUOTE (RodStar @ Aug 9 2012, 12:36 PM) *
I thank lust for everything they''ve don. But they are to blame for getting all our hope up imo. Watch these investors takeover someone else and dominate.
It will be Norwich, I just know it

Go to the top of the pageReport Post

+Quote Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[quote user="ting tong"]Waccoe is the bet footie board watching them go off the deep end is a beautiful thing[/quote]I never thought I''d hear Waccoe and beautiful in the same sentence! [:)]

Sample of comments

1. Never had a thread being so aptly named in the history of wacco!Take Over? My Arse!!!F£$kin gutted!!

2. well done rob snodgrass made the correct choice. we are a f%$king joke. cancer is a strong word, but its the only word to describe ken bates.

3.  Now is the time to rise against

him with avengence i love my club but if we have to protest an destroy

it then rather us than that complete piss wizzled old cnut!

--------------------

The lunatics are running the asylum

Ha! #3 is absolutely incredible.

Ps. Is the old fellow in your sig actually supposed to look a bit like a pi$$ wizzled Ken Bates?!

Two points, in the midst of all this schadenfreude. This is not official. It is only the Leeds United Supporters'' Trust saying this. Secondly, I defy anyone here to be sure that`the takeover proposal (if it has fallen through) was a good one. It may have been garbage.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]You seem to be missing the point here Purple, that being Leeds fans are unhappy, hence we are amused.[/quote]

Oh, I get that point, Mr Brownstone. I imagine it is all very similar to the amusement this message-board provided Leeds fans when it went into double meltdown mode over Lambert leaving and Holt putting in a transfer request.[;)][:P][;)]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]You seem to be missing the point here Purple, that being Leeds fans are unhappy, hence we are amused.[/quote]

Hammer on Nail Mr Brownstone.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]Two points, in the midst of all this schadenfreude. This is not official. It is only the Leeds United Supporters'' Trust saying this. Secondly, I defy anyone here to be sure that`the takeover proposal (if it has fallen through) was a good one. It may have been garbage.[/quote]

Oh boy, can we have that to two decimal points please?

From The Guardian''s Championship preview, written by a Leeds fan:

One to watch
Fresh off the seemingly endless conveyor belt of talent that is Leeds United''s Thorp Arch Academy, Sam Byram has made a huge impression on fans in pre-season and looks to have an exciting future ahead – which means he''ll probably be a Norwich player by the end of January.

wth, they''ve banned my waccoe account for a month. I didn''t do anything but make a ''Ken Bates Appreciation Thread''. little unfair I''d say, but there you go.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]From The Guardian''s Championship preview, written by a Leeds fan:One to watch Fresh off the seemingly endless conveyor belt of talent that is Leeds United''s Thorp Arch Academy, Sam Byram has made a huge impression on fans in pre-season and looks to have an exciting future ahead – which means he''ll probably be a Norwich player by the end of January.[/quote]Couldn''t help but have a giggle at that...

It gets even better at Bellend Road they have signed that scumbag Diouf, I suppose birds of a feather and all that.

Yeah - and they''ve got loads of posters sniping at the manager and players and saying they''ll get relegated this season!!!

Oh wait, that''s this site...