Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

"Fleming ready for action" - EDP

Instead of Craig Fleming spouting on about how he is ready for the challenge, it would be nice if he admitted that he has been under performing for most of the season and should be rested and replaced by Simon Charlton for the Bolton game.

Yeah, I saw that headline as well and felt deflated. What has got to happen before Worthy sees sense and rests Flem? We''ve got Charlton on the bench who would be the best partner for Shax, especially this week when he returns to Bolton and would play out of his skin, no doubt. I regularly defend Worthy on this board, but his team selections sometimes leave me shaking my head.  

He has supposedly been ready for action all season but it still hasn''t stopped him making loads of mistakes and costing us goals and lost points. Flem certainly talks a good game and I admire his loyalty to the club but sadly he has done very little to prove he''s good enough to play in the premier league.

[quote]Great news. OTBC[/quote]

Fleming is one of the main reasons our defence is in such a shambles. As one of Worthy''s favourites he''s guarenteed a regular place by our fool of a manager, regardless of his form!.

Until this situation is corrected then nothing will improve, oh, it gives you a headache!.

It makes me laugh when I read "Fleming ready for action"......its as though he hasn''t been ready for all the other matches   Yes that it probably right.  I too admire his fighting spirit but sadly I feel its favoritism that has kept him in the team this season. Not good when we are in the league position we find ourselves in right now

Fleming should be dropped, no doubt...Edworthy should join him too.

Glad to hear Helveg back in training, just need Charlton to replace our captain and we''d be in contention for a clean sheet again Bolton...

Fleming is ready for shouting at the ref like a psycho and staring out his team mates...but that''s about it.