Sign in to follow this  
NottsCanary

Fulham Away

I have got restricted view seats - I hope that they are not too bad.

Does anyone know?

There will be a fair few of us in the neutral area. Many people including myself didn''t want to risk the ballot so bought neutral tickets a while ago. I''m in P4 where I assume most Norwich fans will be. Not sure what the restricted view will be like. At a guess i''d say supporting pillars are the issue.

[quote user="NottsCanary"]Anyone sitting in the neutral area for this one as they didnt want restricted view seats?

Yes, easy to get direct from Fulham site and you chose seats - did the same last year. Neutral area is just an extension of away end with a few "friendlies" among the crowd - singing a bit low key, but entertaining to be amongst oppo fans (lot of Americans)[/quote]

Yes, easy to get direct from Fulham site and you chose seats - did the same last year. Neutral area is just an extension of away end with a few "friendlies" among the crowd - singing a bit low key, but entertaining to be amongst oppo fans (lot of Americans)

What the hell happened there...????

http://www.fulhamfc.com/Tickets/RestrictedView/RestrictedViewSeats.aspx

Hope this helps, found it on the Fulham website the other day when i was checking out where my seat was in block P5, interestingly on the site it also tells you where other seats are available in the ground, i was surprised that this game isn''t already sold out, high prices yes but first game of the season you would expect a sell out.... I guess we are just spoilt at Carrow Rd with our loyal support for each and every game!!

OTBC :)

[quote user=" Badger"]The link that you provided was very helpful sjs7 - thank you.[/quote]

No probs Badger, glad to have been of service.

Enjoy the game, lets hope we bring home the 3 points :)

Otbc!!!