Sign in to follow this  
ca

teletext today re Huckerby

Did you all see the bit on teletext today about our Huckerby.In case you didnt it said that the Man City are now willing to sell him to us in Jan but they also thought it was fair to warn us that there are several other clubs after his signature.
So over to you Delia,Michael and the rest of the board.I know no-one else thinks so but Ive got this feeling that we will keep all 3 of them.Dont ask me how, but put it down to woman''s intuition,(please let me be right)
P.S. I love this message board as you all seem to respect and listen to other peoples opinions,so well done to you all!

I agree this is a defining moment in the clubs history I feel, I remember it being the same when we had our run in Europe we needed just one player to gel it all together, but sadley history shows that Norwich boards dont have much vision they just prefer to play it safe

Superbly put Diane, I would never question a lady''s intuition (would''nt dare!) but I pray your correct in this.

Like you, I just love this notice board, even if we don''t all see eye to eye on some matters.

But it''d be boring on here if we all shared the same views. We need those amongst us who don''t like NW, those who still think Rivers is a good player, and those that think Clint Easton brings a lot to the side. Oh no, hang on, no-one thinks that last one.....

yes, i think that we will get huckerby, but the waiting is doing my head in

how can we not go for this golden opportunity

how can we not, last time we let it all slide away, this time we must get hucks, and crouch and harper to if at all possible

this division is wide open this season and if we want to get out of it, those three will more than do it for us

come on board, go and get your man (men!)

Skytext was better, we had our own page!!!!!!