Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

S cum V Bristol Rovers

Another tremendous night for poorman road with 8,000 rustics escaping from the rigours of the harvest to watch the new look team (no oaps)

That''s over 20,000 empty seats !

Did we ever sink so low in recent times ?

[quote user="City1st"]

Another tremendous night for poorman road with 8,000 rustics escaping from the rigours of the harvest to watch the new look team (no oaps)

[/quote]

There were only 4000 fans at Derby, 4300 fans at Bristol City, 4000 at Millwall, 5900 at Charlton, have they all sunk low too?

Its the 1st round of the carling cup, a night game, no team was going to get a decent attendance were they, who''s interested in that competition ?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="City1st"]

[/quote]

There were only 4000 fans at Derby, 4300 fans at Bristol City, 4000 at Millwall, 5900 at Charlton, have they all sunk low too?

Its the 1st round of the carling cup, a night game, no team was going to get a decent attendance were they, who''s interested in that competition ?

[/quote]

That must make the scummers a humungus mahoosive club then.

But who''s interested? The clubs who played tonight hoping they get a big Premier League club in the next round.

Just imagine if scum draw us. Would it be their payday of the season?

Fair enough, but did we not get 18, 000 in one of our pre-season friendlies. Better opposition, but still a friendly.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Well obviously you are interested in "that competition" Angel as you have gone to some length in reseaching tonights attendances in order to defend the Scum.

Why ?

"There were only 4000 fans at Derby, 4300 fans at Bristol City, 4000 at Millwall, 5900 at Charlton, have they all sunk low too?"

I think the question was about a comparison to us - which rather adds weight to Til''s point

ps you have previously ''thrown a strop'' in defence of our impoverished neighbours - and have not been seen round these parts for some while ....... yet pop up in the paupers defence, how odd (or not)

Portman Road was so empty tonight that I could hear my own voice echoing around the stands ...and I''m 50 miles away.

Can we draw them in the next round?. I believe its seeded isn''t it, and as the filfh finished 15th in the championship last season might just sneak into being a seeded team along with ourselves in the southern section draw?

To be fair i think a lot of the scum supporters elected to stay at home when they saw the Capital One logo, it''s hard enough breaking the tag from their leg for 2 hours releif at the footy, let alone hiding up from the debt collector on a Tuesday night down at Portaloo Road.

You have to feel sorry for them.

their major debt collector is veey rarely seen at poorman road

he simply adds a few more million (around ten) on to their debt every season

about £75m as of June 2012 - rather scary that ......... about £30,000 for each of the rustics waving money at Carrow Road in 2007

CityAngel you do love sticking up for that lot down the road!!!!

Do you ever pop down there yourself? Perhaps you were one of the 8000?

Do you clap if they score?

We''ve seen Team GB, are you a Team East Anglia kind of angel?

For what it''s worth, I hope Ipswich go bust and disappear off the face of the earth.

BinnerAngel.

Victor - That all depends on where the current supporters flock to, if it''s carrow road then i''ll happily donate money to keep them afloat, you could almost class it as a saturday creche for adults.

...i say adults.

[quote user="Victor Segura and the Yellow Cards"]CityAngel you do love sticking up for that lot down the road!!!!  BinnerAngel.[/quote]

I think BikerAngel may be more appropriate which would explain this split loyalties.

[IMG]http://i671.photobucket.com/albums/vv76/Mag58/abike9.jpg[/IMG]

Must be time for this chap to come to the rescue..................

[IMG]http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww80/llavaseur/D-104%20Microphones/iso.jpg[/IMG]

But you forget he played in front of very small audiences as did other so called stars

alright they were playing in small venues but it just goes to show doesn''t it .....

............ I think

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Must be time for this chap to come to the rescue..................

[IMG]http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww80/llavaseur/D-104%20Microphones/iso.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

I still miss him [:''(]