Sign in to follow this  
beccacity

wes hoollahan

NCP: (definition from Google) ''Subpart J of the National Oil and Hazardous Substances Pollution Contingency Plan (NCP) directs EPA to prepare a schedule of dispersants, other chemicals''Not sure they are altogether concerned with Norwich City transfers. (Could be about parking of course.)

[quote user="beccacity"]have a look on twitter mate type in agent ncp he gets a lot right[/quote]
Name them. Name what he has got right that hasn''t been commonly known to anyone who reads the paper. He gets all his info from the media, he doesn''t have any sources, and he adds his own bull5hit like this into the mix. I bet you £200 Hoolahan does not go to Villa for 4.5million.... wanna take that bet?

I think he just picked it up from the buzz around twitter after "fakerumours" tweeted it.

Would be very surprised if Wes went,

Another of these ''in the know'' types reckon we''ve rejected 3 bids for Pilkington too.

I won''t believe anything til I read it on the club site.

[quote user="beccacity"]Agent NCP has just reported on twitter that Hoolahan is off to Aston Villa for 4.5mill and norwich have accepted.[/quote]

This may or may not be true, but I''d chew their bloody arm off for £4.5 million pounds and would sell for anything more than £1.5m.  Let him run round in circles at Villa Park for £50k a week with the ball almost under the control of his left boot.  We have Howson, Pilkington and Snodgrass now and I''d prefer any of them in midfield to Hoolahan.  They offer more energy and better passing options, are fitter and less lightweight. 

What I''d really like to see is a cash plus Steven Warnock deal, that would address our full back issue in the bargain.

just joined

Norwich City never state transfer prices, in or out

and the source is some halfwitted internet site

.............. can you see what it is yet ?

To be fair if Wes does join the delusion bunch from Brum for £4.5 that laughable idiot AJ will say they got him for nothing

Nah, it''s not BW. It was genuinely on Twitter earlier, I posted about it, with appropriate response, on this thread:

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2771649/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="AJ"]I''ve never fucking heard of him[/quote]

With the sophisticated level of football knowledge you''ve shown so far, that doesnt surprise me. Dont really follow football i take it, just come on other fans forum when mum is''nt there to supervise your time on the computer but she''s had the foresight to make sure the adult content filter is switched on.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

[quote user="beccacity"]Agent NCP has just reported on twitter that Hoolahan is off to Aston Villa for 4.5mill and norwich have accepted.[/quote]

This may or may not be true, but I''d chew their bloody arm off for £4.5 million pounds and would sell for anything more than £1.5m.  Let him run round in circles at Villa Park for £50k a week with the ball almost under the control of his left boot.  We have Howson, Pilkington and Snodgrass now and I''d prefer any of them in midfield to Hoolahan.  They offer more energy and better passing options, are fitter and less lightweight. 

What I''d really like to see is a cash plus Steven Warnock deal, that would address our full back issue in the bargain.

[/quote]

I don''t post on here any more, just do a bit of lurking. If you''re serious mate you need to follow another sport. You can''t go to games, and if you do then that''s even more tragic. Complete retard with no grasp of the game''s subtleties.

[quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

[/quote] I don''t post on here any more, just do a bit of lurking. If you''re serious mate you need to follow another sport. You can''t go to games, and if you do then that''s even more tragic. Complete retard with no grasp of the game''s subtleties.[/quote]

So, rather than throwing insults around, why don''t you tell us all - using your grasp of "subtleties" - how you would set the midfield up for the forthcoming season?

Throwing out heat but no light is very tiresome.

You''d give Wes away for a few quid and Stephen Warnock. Yes we have other options, no to getting rid of someone who on their day is a match winner for Stephen Warnock.

It''s going to be interesting to see how we line up in midfield this season. Like last year, I have no idea what our best team actually is, but I feel the quality is there and I''m confident we will gel into a side that is more than capable of avoiding relegation.

I think Fox has to play for the tempo he brings to the team, I guess I''d play Johnson alongside him or Howson if he wasn''t needed in a more advanced position. I think we could do with getting in a defensive midfielder as not a big fan of Johnson.

I''m really excited about our options in front of those two. I would play three behind Holt, and it''s any three from Wes, Pilks, Beno, Snoddy, Howson and Butterfield. I didn''t think we''d ever have such an array of young attacking talent. I imagine we will start playing like this, but we''ve got the squad to play a diamond or flat 4-4-2 as well. Exciting times.

You can''t even spell our own manager''s name correctly on your avatar. Do everyone a favour and stick to lurking.

[quote user="mighty yellow"]You''d give Wes away for a few quid and Stephen Warnock. Yes we have other options, no to getting rid of someone who on their day is a match winner for Stephen Warnock. It''s going to be interesting to see how we line up in midfield this season. Like last year, I have no idea what our best team actually is, but I feel the quality is there and I''m confident we will gel into a side that is more than capable of avoiding relegation. I think Fox has to play for the tempo he brings to the team, I guess I''d play Johnson alongside him or Howson if he wasn''t needed in a more advanced position. I think we could do with getting in a defensive midfielder as not a big fan of Johnson. I''m really excited about our options in front of those two. I would play three behind Holt, and it''s any three from Wes, Pilks, Beno, Snoddy, Howson and Butterfield. I didn''t think we''d ever have such an array of young attacking talent. I imagine we will start playing like this, but we''ve got the squad to play a diamond or flat 4-4-2 as well. Exciting times. You can''t even spell our own manager''s name correctly on your avatar. Do everyone a favour and stick to lurking.[/quote]

I would play Pilkington, Johnson, Howson, Snodgrass and Bennett in a five man midfield

I would play Pilkington, Johnson, Howson and Snodgrass in a four man midfield

I would have Fox on the bench if five men, Fox & Bennett if four men.

Once Butterfield is physically and match fit, I would look to alternate him with Howson.  Johnson can stay deep and break play up but then needs to play it short to someone who can actually pass.  It is a shame Johnson and Fox probably can''t play together or be combined into one super footballer.

All of which justifies my point that we have no need for the one-footed, slow paced Hoolahan.

You were doing well until you felt the need to start throwing insults around again.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="beccacity"]have a look on twitter mate type in agent ncp he gets a lot right[/quote]
Name them. Name what he has got right that hasn''t been commonly known to anyone who reads the paper. He gets all his info from the media, he doesn''t have any sources, and he adds his own bull5hit like this into the mix. I bet you £200 Hoolahan does not go to Villa for 4.5million.... wanna take that bet?
[/quote]
You still haven''t answered this Becca. Out of interest by the way, how old are u? And do you believe everything you read on Twitter?

I thought some of the midfield link up play towards the end of last year was brilliant, and Wes is exactly the sort of player you want when playing in that style. He is far more experienced than all of our other players in that position, and people like Howson and Butterfield can learn from him even if they are already at a similar level. I think he''s added a defensive side to his game and he gets back where maybe two/three years ago he would ball watch. He''s a proper team player and a club hero, and last season he played well on the whole. He''s an important part of the squad at the very least. No idea why you felt the need to unjustifiably criticise him in your first post but in my humble we''ve no room for your negativity. And you want Stephen Warnock.

[quote user="mighty yellow"]You''d give Wes away for a few quid and Stephen Warnock. Yes we have other options, no to getting rid of someone who on their day is a match winner for Stephen Warnock. It''s going to be interesting to see how we line up in midfield this season. Like last year, I have no idea what our best team actually is, but I feel the quality is there and I''m confident we will gel into a side that is more than capable of avoiding relegation. I think Fox has to play for the tempo he brings to the team, I guess I''d play Johnson alongside him or Howson if he wasn''t needed in a more advanced position. I think we could do with getting in a defensive midfielder as not a big fan of Johnson. I''m really excited about our options in front of those two. I would play three behind Holt, and it''s any three from Wes, Pilks, Beno, Snoddy, Howson and Butterfield. I didn''t think we''d ever have such an array of young attacking talent. I imagine we will start playing like this, but we''ve got the squad to play a diamond or flat 4-4-2 as well. Exciting times. You can''t even spell our own manager''s name correctly on your avatar. Do everyone a favour and stick to lurking.[/quote]

I would play Pilkington, Johnson, Howson, Snodgrass and Bennett in a five man midfield

Once Butterfield is physically and match fit, I would look to alternate him with Howson.  Johnson can stay deep and break play up but then needs to play it short to someone who can actually pass.  It is a shame Johnson and Fox probably can''t play together or be combined into one super footballer.

All of which justifies my point that we have no need for the one-footed, slow paced Hoolahan.

You were doing well until you felt the need to start throwing insults around again.

[/quote]Seriously you have the footballing intellect of a retard with a straw in his mouth - if you can''t see what Hoolahan brings to the team now - you never will ! In the last 48 hours we have had rumours that Sunderland and Villa are after him - two clubs that are bigger than ours & managed by O''Neill & Lambert - 2 of the brightest managers in the game. Does this tell you anything ?????? Does a small light maybe switch on in that empty skull of yours ????He is the only player wanted by another premiership club - why don''t they come in for Snodgrass or Howson ???- because players with their set of skills are plentiful in the premiership - they are "dollar-a-dozen" & the options are many. What have you been doing at the games - where do you think the points come from ?  I know that people like yourself are easily excited by fast players bombing down the wings like headless chickens & shooting - this kind of excitement must really blow your balls off ! However in reality it doesn''t usually work does it ?- that''s where a different approach in tactics is required and in most cases Hoolahan has done the job for us. Hoolahan is the one player I don''t want to see us lose. He is totally different from the rest & can knit the team together offensively. Hughton is a pretty smart manager & will not sell him. However if a club comes in with a massive offer - the club will weigh up Hoolahan''s age and it may be taken out if Hugton''s hands. This will be tragic for us because if the glamour boys don''t perform - we will not have Hoolahan to call on and we will be as good as down !But if we went down - you will be one person totally oblivious to the reason why !

Firstly I hope this is not true because I rate Wes and I suspect he will end up again showing this season what a key player he is for us. I just don;t feel we retain the ball well enough without him although I am hopeful that Snodgrass and Butterfield can step up to the mark and make his less vital than he is now.

Secondly I just don''t see this Villa rumour being true. Firstly lambert is clearly still working to a tight budget. Secondly Wes is a player he often didn''t start last season and who he knows is difficult to accomodate in a normal formation. he already has one of those in Stephen Ireland. I don;t see him splashing out £4.5 million to buy himself another player of the same sort of ilk.

[/quote]

One footed Hoolahan? Not normal then for nearly all pro footballers to have a favoured duke, including many of our players - why single out Wes?. Not sure where you base your criticism, as I understand it you get to even less games than myself Bor Bor Bor?

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="beccacity"]have a look on twitter mate type in agent ncp he gets a lot right[/quote]
[/quote]I haven''t seen him get anything wrong yet and paper talk 90% of the time is rubbish and never happens so his info isn''t coming from paper talk, he has even retweeted pictures of some of the stuff he has said weeks before it actually happens and before rumours have started. Last thing he said was Aroune Kone is having a medical at Wigan so we''ll have to see if that happens or not, and that''s not been in any papers or rumour sites as far as I am aware. Like I said, he hasn''t got anything wrong yet