Sign in to follow this  
cambscanary

Ruddy on

Alreadt made an excellent save and I''ll bet the defense are far more happy with his presence in goal having had 45 minues in front of that slightly hesitant youngster.

JR should be No. 2 for the \WC QUALIFYING CAMPAIGN. imo.

One of the most surreal games I have watched. I am only getting excited when the ball comes near the England goal. Otherwise I dont really care. Keep going John.

[quote user="super canary"]Am i the only one thinking that Pilks/Benno/Howson/Steven Hawking would all have done better than Ashley Young tonight?[/quote]When did we sign Hawking? I hear he''s world class in the (black) hole.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="super canary"]Am i the only one thinking that Pilks/Benno/Howson/Steven Hawking would all have done better than Ashley Young tonight?[/quote]When did we sign Hawking? I hear he''s world class in the (black) hole.[/quote]

Nicely done sir. *doffs cap*

Anyone else notice the scum flag and leeds fan flying there right next to each other?

Looks like there ganging together!

Ruddy didn''t have much to do, made a couple of good saves but I felt he was much saver hands than Butland. Surely he will be England''s number 2 now.

Green always made me nervous..... Ruddy never did tonight!!  Let''s hope he will do it for us too. 

Whilst getting rather nervous on his behalf every time they had a chance, he acquitted himself very well and has hopefully got himself that place as deputy for the WC qualifiers. Ruddy well done :D

On his first England appearence. I couldn''t give a jot about England but felt proud once ruddy came on. He played well and it was his save that led to the 2nd goal.

Definately ahead of butland in the pecking order...

Very proud of the big man.

Just goes to show that there are players out there who just need to be given an opportunity, wasn''t so long ago he was getting frustrated with being 3rd choice at Everton and now he''s got a well deserved England cap. I wonder how Everton fans feel about it?

There should be a lesson there for the likes of Rodwell about going to make up the numbers at big teams instead of concentrating on getting game time and developing.