Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Live TV coverage Saturday

Well, in the Western Hemisphere at 10am Eastern if you have access to Fox Sports Plus.

Fulham v City is their feature match that day.

[:D]

OTBC

Let''s not worry ourselves about Fox Sports Plus the question on the lips of Team Fanny Magnet is will we be seeing Ramao make his debut as we will be there at Craven Cottage ?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]if its on tv that will mean its probably available on t''internet[/quote]

Some of us are proper fans and will actually be there, it amazes the people who post on here the most and like to strongly offer there opinions dont even go to games, unbelieveable lol

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Let''s not worry ourselves about Fox Sports Plus the question on the lips of Team Fanny Magnet is will we be seeing Ramao make his debut as we will be there at Craven Cottage ? [/quote]

I would imagine that you''ll see Snoddy make his debut just as we shall on FS+.

Now that other fella........dunno....call your pal Lappy.........my source dried up.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Let''s not worry ourselves about Fox Sports Plus the question on the lips of Team Fanny Magnet is will we be seeing Ramao make his debut as we will be there at Craven Cottage ? [/quote]

Now that other fella........dunno....call your pal Lappy.........my source dried up.

OTBC

[/quote]

How can a source ''dry up'' if there was never any truth in your rumours anyway?

More like your source is a barren wasteland

[quote user="The Ambassador"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote] How can a source ''dry up'' if there was never any truth in your rumours anyway? More like your source is a barren wasteland[/quote]

Ooo ar.....

Your time would be better spent learning to use the  ''quote'' function, I reckon.

OTBC 

[quote user="The Ambassador"]Theres now a western hemisphere now is there?[/quote]

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&gs_nf=1&cp=11&gs_id=16&xhr=t&q=western+hemisphere&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=western+hem&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=389a728aef4d0601&biw=1073&bih=562

OTBC

[quote user="Sim086"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]if its on tv that will mean its probably available on t''internet[/quote]

Some of us are proper fans and will actually be there, it amazes the people who post on here the most and like to strongly offer there opinions dont even go to games, unbelieveable lol[/quote]It may amaze you to discover that not everyone on here lives close enough to attend games, nor be able to afford to go regularly. Neither of these two scenarios make you less of a ''proper'' fan.Tw@t...........

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Your time would be better spent learning to use the  ''quote'' function, I reckon.[/quote]Bly''s very next post......"http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&gs_nf=1&cp=11&gs_id=16&xhr=t&q=western+hemisphere&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=western+hem&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=389a728aef4d0601&biw=1073&bih=562"Hahahahahahah!! [:D][<:o)]

[quote user="The Ambassador"]Theres now a western hemisphere now is there?[/quote]

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&gs_nf=1&cp=11&gs_id=16&xhr=t&q=western+hemisphere&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=western+hem&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=389a728aef4d0601&biw=1073&bih=562

OTBC

[/quote]

Maybe you''d be better off spending your time learing to post links.....

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

Maybe you''d be better off spending your time learing to post links.....

[;)]

[/quote]

Oo ar....?

Then maybe you and pal Lappy could teach us all how to precis a link?

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Your time would be better spent learning to use the  ''quote'' function, I reckon.[/quote]

Bly''s very next post......

"http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&gs_nf=1&cp=11&gs_id=16&xhr=t&q=western+hemisphere&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=western+hem&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=389a728aef4d0601&biw=1073&bih=562"

Hahahahahahah!! [:D][<:o)]
[/quote]

I reckon Bly is Stanley Unwin.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"].my source dried up.[/quote]

Well i suggest you either pay your t''internet line rental or hit the refresh button.I am sure that will rectify your source.[:D]

[quote user="Sim086"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]if its on tv that will mean its probably available on t''internet[/quote]

Some of us are proper fans and will actually be there, it amazes the people who post on here the most and like to strongly offer there opinions dont even go to games, unbelieveable lol[/quote]

I would say the majority of the time, you have much more of an idea what goes on, on TV rather than actually being there, its unbelievable how much of an idiot you are.

[quote user="London Canary"][quote user="Sim086"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]if its on tv that will mean its probably available on t''internet
[/quote] Some of us are proper fans and will actually be there, it amazes the people who post on here the most and like to strongly offer there opinions dont even go to games, unbelieveable lol[/quote] I would say the majority of the time, you have much more of an idea what goes on, on TV rather than actually being there, its unbelievable how much of an idiot you are.[/quote]

Now while it should be remembered that not everyone is lucky enough to have the chance of actually being there that statement is poppycock. It''s watching on TV that very often gives the wrong impression of a players contribution. Hightlights is even worse and just goal highlights is plain ridiculous. I have missed loads of games over the past 18 months or so and will miss more at the start of this season. Watching on tv is the best I can get in this situation but I am always aware that I''m watching what somebody is showing me rather than what I want to see. And if you include commentators and summarisers then you''re watching through someone elses eyes too.

I''ll be listening to Radio Norfolk on the old wireless, and after the defeat I plan to phone in to "Canary Call" as I have a number of well thought through complaints and questions that I''d like to bend Neil Adams''s ear about. 

If your behind the goal how the hell do you know what''s going on at the other end? you almost just see a half each from both teams, whereas I think if you watch a full game on the tv I would say your more aware of how someone has played. the camera is always focused on the ball isn''t it.

[quote user="London Canary"]If your behind the goal how the hell do you know what''s going on at the other end? you almost just see a half each from both teams, whereas I think if you watch a full game on the tv I would say your more aware of how someone has played. the camera is always focused on the ball isn''t it.[/quote]

Exactly

[quote user="London Canary"]If your behind the goal how the hell do you know what''s going on at the other end? you almost just see a half each from both teams, whereas I think if you watch a full game on the tv I would say your more aware of how someone has played. the camera is always focused on the ball isn''t it.[/quote]The cameras never picked up Martin Peters runs from the halfway line when corner kicks were taken. They just picked him up when his head connected with the ball as it flew into the net.As Cluck used to say.....bleedin'' London  know-it-alls.

" I plan to phone in to "Canary Call" as I have a number of well thought through complaints and questions that I''d like to bend Neil Adams''s ear about. "

It''s good to see someone who has thought out his questions well before and no doubt rehearsed them as well - not like those idiots who come on waffling on about something they have just seen at the game that afternoon

Some of us are proper fans and will actually be there, it amazes the people who post on here the most and like to strongly offer there opinions dont even go to games, unbelieveable lol[/quote]

Well some of us aren''t lucky enough to earn the money to go to away games... Perhaps your vast wealth could stretch to an additional ticket one day?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"].my source dried up.[/quote]

Well i suggest you either pay your t''internet line rental or hit the refresh button.I am sure that will rectify your source.[:D]

[/quote]

Sorry. Contrived and not faintly amusing. Must do better.

OTBC

[quote user="Sim086"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]if its on tv that will mean its probably available on t''internet
[/quote] Some of us are proper fans and will actually be there, it amazes the people who post on here the most and like to strongly offer there opinions dont even go to games, unbelieveable lol[/quote]

Drip, drip, drip............

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="London Canary"]If your behind the goal how the hell do you know what''s going on at the other end? you almost just see a half each from both teams, whereas I think if you watch a full game on the tv I would say your more aware of how someone has played. the camera is always focused on the ball isn''t it.[/quote]

The cameras never picked up Martin Peters runs from the halfway line when corner kicks were taken. They just picked him up when his head connected with the ball as it flew into the net.

As Cluck used to say.....bleedin'' London  know-it-alls.
[/quote]

That was near 40 years ago junior. There has been a technological revolution since then - including multiple cameras and angles, not to mention ultra slow motion and so on 

And are you quite sure that ''his head connected with the ball as it flew into the net''? [:^)]

[C]

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="London Canary"]If your behind the goal how the hell do you know what''s going on at the other end? you almost just see a half each from both teams, whereas I think if you watch a full game on the tv I would say your more aware of how someone has played. the camera is always focused on the ball isn''t it.[/quote]The cameras never picked up Martin Peters runs from the halfway line when corner kicks were taken. They just picked him up when his head connected with the ball as it flew into the net.As Cluck used to say.....bleedin'' London  know-it-alls. [/quote]

That was near 40 years ago junior. There has been a technological revolution since then - including multiple cameras and angles, not to mention ultra slow motion and so on 

And are you quite sure that ''his head connected with the ball as it flew into the net''? [:^)][/quote]

Oh yeah, and you spent some time in London too........