Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

LEAVING

EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT PLAYERS LEAVING WHAT ABOUT THE BACKROOM STAFF ,SHOULD SOME OF THEM BE SHOWN THE DOOR AND FRESH FACES COME IN  .

I FEEL THAT DOUG LIVERMORE, AND STEVE FOLEY,KEITH WEBB SHOULD NOW MOVE ON.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS.

Some  people are so quick to throw thier teddies out of the pram these  are the same backroom staff who ten months ago engineered our promotion to the prem . Real supporters stick with their TEAM  thru the good times and the  bad, they might just conjure up an amazing escape then then you would look ungrateful wouldnt you OTBC

Changing the whol management approach is not right for the club at this moment in time.  We do need to improve this angle of the game and I agree with suggestions that a quality coach in the mould of Mel Machin and David Williams would do wonders for the team. 

However the same set got us promoted last time so why shouldnt they this time?

OTBC

[quote]EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT PLAYERS LEAVING WHAT ABOUT THE BACKROOM STAFF ,SHOULD SOME OF THEM BE SHOWN THE DOOR AND FRESH FACES COME IN . I FEEL THAT DOUG LIVERMORE, AND STEVE FOLEY,KEITH WEBB SHOULD NO...[/quote]

No thanks i say keep them , they got us here and they can get us back , just as charlton and bolton did when they backed there manager and backroom staff.

This season there have been signs that the trainers  have not been  pulling in certain players  for extra training !  ,  not just the defence by the way  ...  our " strikers"  have consistantly muffed it in front of goal !   and maybe that  has led to our situation at the mo .... it smacks of complacency  !  they havent adapted to the pressures of the prem   , fine , they did the business in the chamionship .....  but , at this level  ? I don`t think so !

Having said that  , there should be no talk  of a big clear out until the season ends   ... there`s STILL  a thin chance of survival  , if the driftwood  we have in the team  don`t show any fight  in the last few games ... get rid !

.....but I believe that those basic mistakes which we have been debating all season WERE present last season but masked by our ability to get goals and midfield threat against poorer quality sides. I feel that the Premiership teams have exposed those frailties and the coaching staff do need some upgrading.

Surely not everyone has forgotten how for many games last season we didn''t turn up and only Nigels'' half time cup of tea seemed to do the trick?

I''m with the flow. The whole management team will now be considerably more experienced after their time in the Premiership than they were this time last year - and nobody then was moaning about them.

Sure they''ve made mistakes but providing they learn from them and keep abreast of new development and ideas, why change them.

Here here, let''s get that gardenhose moreneo in, we can have gordon strachan as assistant and Bobby Robson as coach, then they could coach from fluffy clouds in the big blue sky whilst angels glide on the football pitch.

That worthington he''s rubbish. Taking us from slipping into Div 2 to champions in under 4 years. It''s simply not good enough.