Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

to the players of norwich city football club....

Thankyou for not caring today.....

You are very priviledged in the role that you do, stardom, wealth, smart cars, female attention your careers are short and you should aim to get what you can...

During the online stream today Gary birtles said he often thinks professional footballers today forget why they enjoyed it before the fame. It wasn''t the cars, money or girls it was the winning at a young age....

The gutless performance today showed how all of you don''t want to win... It''s the reward you want....

One day you will be sitting in your luxury appartment, telling someone who is only your friend for bragging rights that you once played for Norwich in the prem.... I doubt you''ll give a shiny sh*t beyond that....

The fans will outlast you all, and put more into the club than any of you ever will.

I doubt if any players who read this will care what I say... And that''s the point, if you don''t care why do it? Leave the club to those that do... Huckerby cared, Roberts cared. Fleck cared.... And that made the difference.

So enjoy your clubbing, your fishing, your sitting on your arse for the rest of the week... The fans will be there after a long weeks work to idolise you all again...

Best show us why we should huh?

forgot to add.. too many times in football the manager takes the wrack for poor performances and the players get away Scott free... treated like babies so they act like babies...Its time to man up!

Winning is natural in every human being, no-one sets out to lose.

We were POOR today, completely outclassed, the finger has to be pointed at Hughton''s tactics.

Christ you complete twonk.

The players did what they were told to do by the coaching staff. Today''s result was the fault of the manager and staff and no one else.

[quote user="Nicholls"]Winning is natural in every human being, no-one sets out to lose.

We were POOR today, completely outclassed, the finger has to be pointed at Hughton''s tactics.[/quote]Unless you''re a Korean badminton player.[:P]

[quote user="1eed5canary"]If I were a Premier League footballer I wouldn''t be driving a Smart Car[/quote]i bet Hoolahan does.. his feet wont reach the pedals in anything else!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Thankyou for not caring today.....

You are very priviledged in the role that you do, stardom, wealth, smart cars, female attention your careers are short and you should aim to get what you can...

During the online stream today Gary birtles said he often thinks professional footballers today forget why they enjoyed it before the fame. It wasn''t the cars, money or girls it was the winning at a young age....

The gutless performance today showed how all of you don''t want to win... It''s the reward you want....

One day you will be sitting in your luxury appartment, telling someone who is only your friend for bragging rights that you once played for Norwich in the prem.... I doubt you''ll give a shiny sh*t beyond that....

The fans will outlast you all, and put more into the club than any of you ever will.

I doubt if any players who read this will care what I say... And that''s the point, if you don''t care why do it? Leave the club to those that do... Huckerby cared, Roberts cared. Fleck cared.... And that made the difference.

So enjoy your clubbing, your fishing, your sitting on your arse for the rest of the week... The fans will be there after a long weeks work to idolise you all again...

Best show us why we should huh?[/quote]

Over react why don''t you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="1eed5canary"]If I were a Premier League footballer I wouldn''t be driving a Smart Car[/quote]i bet Hoolahan does.. his feet wont reach the pedals in anything else![/quote]

Saw him outside Carrow Road on Thursday. Just for the record he drives an Audi A4.

Why is every single defeat blamed on the players not working hard enough or just not giving a s**t in this country? God forbid we actually use some critical analysis to understand why we were defeated.

Whilst I agree that the tactics, or lack thereof, were the majority cause of today''s result rather than the players, I have no problem with Jas''s tone and attack on the players.

They need to be very aware that they don''t get a pass on this one. No pat on the back or "You tried your best". We are not happy and they need to realise this.