Sign in to follow this  
Brendo

Your favourite City player of all time?

When getting the new away shirt, I decided to get Holt number 9 on the back. I was a little reluctant at first, as it''s common for people to have him, but I thought "well, he''s my favourite Norwich player, probably ever, so why not?".Got me thinking.. who''s yours?Mine is Holt I think. [:)]Expecting to hear plenty of names which I''m not so familiar with though. [:P]

I think it''s either Huckerby or Holt... possibly Huckerby.

If we''re talking even more recent, I''m a massive fan of Howson!

When I first started watching it was Goss and Culverhouse, then after those it was Eadie. I''m not sure I have idolised any player as much as I did those three when I was a kid. Holt would have to be up there now though because of the story (from tire fitter to Prem League star) and the impact he has had on this club.
Still not sure he can reach the heights of those idols I had in my childhood though.
Davo

Mullins, you liar - you told me your favourite was Hoolahan!!!!Mine has to be Darren Eadie - total legend.Current favourite is Simon Lappin, King of Spain!

[quote user="1eed5canary"]Mullins, you liar - you told me your favourite was Hoolahan!!!!

Mine has to be Darren Eadie - total legend.

Current favourite is Simon Lappin, King of Spain!
[/quote]

Haha, we both know thats not true,

How are you? Ready for a big season?

[quote user="CDMullins"]

[quote user="1eed5canary"]Mullins, you liar - you told me your favourite was Hoolahan!!!!Mine has to be Darren Eadie - total legend.Current favourite is Simon Lappin, King of Spain![/quote]

[/quote]Good mate, yeah.Looking forward to Hull next week with Vendy - you going?

Whenever this question arises it''s always my heart that rules the answer and, for me, I cannot choose between Barry Butler and Kevin Keelan.

[quote user="1eed5canary"][quote user="CDMullins"]

[quote user="1eed5canary"]Mullins, you liar - you told me your favourite was Hoolahan!!!!

Mine has to be Darren Eadie - total legend.

Current favourite is Simon Lappin, King of Spain!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Good mate, yeah.
Looking forward to Hull next week with Vendy - you going?
[/quote]

Forgot we had them to be honest, when is it?

[quote user="1eed5canary"]Next Tuesday night - can pick you up on the way past, pay on gate?
[/quote]

Aye go on, Im up for that. Not sure what im working, but I''ll check tomo. Nice one.

Without a doubt Huckerby. Inspirational figure who did so much for Norwich in his time here. Followed closely though by Drury, Holt and Dion Dublin

There are so many but when I was young and used to play kickabout on a bit of wasteland in thorpe, it was great when Duncan Forbes and Kevin Keelan used to come and join us as they walked home from training

My favourites are Crook, Gunn, Gordon, Fox, Fleck, Eadie, Iwan, Hucks, Holt.

Hucks has to be top of the list. I have never been so excited to hear of a player signing in my life as I was before the Forest game that Christmas. Thinking back to walking down Riverside that day & hearing his name being sung everywhere still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end!!

Louie Donowa, Dale Gordon, Ruel Fox, Darren Huckerby in no particular order.

You cannot beat a good winger for excitement and entertainment. Sadly you do not see as many good attacking wingers nowadays who like to attack and beat there man every time they get the ball. Wingers are more solid and compact nowadays frightened to get caught out of position.

In timeline order:Gunny, then Eadie, then HucksI wish I still had my classic Eadie shirt, the infamous ''Canary Dropping'' kit is still my all time favourite...

Ken Nethercott (because he was a my great cousin once removed or something like that)

Martin Peters

Iwan Roberts

Hucks

All players who love the club as much as us.