Sign in to follow this  
Officer Tillys small Willies (Nigel,lappy)

If Hughton doesn't improve

Firstly i was one of the fans who was/am over the moon we got Hughton, However if he wasnt to improve on scorelines like yesterday do you think Mcnally would get rid after the money we have shelled out to Birmingham

I just can''t see Mcnally as one of these people that will get rid of him as it was Mcnally who openly stated that he wanted Hughton. Its imperative that we stay up this season with the increase in payments next season.

I really hope things do improve or by the time should we need to get a new manager in we could be adrift like Wolves last season and we all know what happened to them. Come on Mr Hughton get it together. I thought he was meant to have watched all the dvds of last season whilst on holiday. He must know the fans and players want attacking football !!!

He did watch the dvd''s on holiday of last season, The problem seems to be that he was pi55ed up on the all inclusive alcohol at the time. I wonder if he was Mcnally''s "we will get someone better" when asked what happens if Lambert leaves?

It all depends on how likely Mcnally is to hold his hands up and say "I made a mistake on this one." IF that''s what it comes to. It may not be a mistake yet, time will tell.

However, I do find it frustrating to watch the Man CIty V Southampton game and see Southampton play with much less fear than we did yesterday. Granted they''re not seeing a lot of the ball, but when they do, players are bombing forward in support.

Obviously The Saints haven''t received the memo stating that you can''t go to a team of Fulham''s calibre or higher and attack. Rookie''s.

Its cheaper to hire and fire, than lose all the income from being in the promised land....

Don''t hold out much hope for McNally admitting any mistakes. After all, he didn''t admit to being at fault for letting Lambert and team leave for free, which seems to have been conveniently swept under the carpet of late.

I assume the money for Hughton and team came out of the player budget, seeing as nothing came in for Lambert, Culverhouse and Karsa. I still can''t believe they were allowed to leave for free. What a f*****g that was!