Sign in to follow this  
barclay seats 4849

Did anyone see Swansea v QPR ?

I watched mod lst night ....and Michael Laudrup had Swansea playing like us last year !!! None of the pointless passing constntly for the sake of it ,,, more a full blooded attack ...................ah yes .....I remember those days !

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I bet he''s not going to change the approach. He will stick with what his players know, adding people that will fit into the system.[/quote]

Cusdp ....who will not change ? Laudrup or Hughton ?

I watched it we was looking really good then somehow Swansea got a shot from a far and green well was shit and slipped it. We was all over them mackie missed a sitter. Hoilett missed a header then on the counter they scored.then we went all out attack and they just counter attacked which is where the goals game from. We had something like 14 shots 6 on target they had 6shots all games and scored 5!!! First half we had 70% possesion the stream I watched had the end possesion being 55% to us. However bbc always seem to have a different statistic to sky ect.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Laudrup won''t change the Swansea appriach[/quote]

Sorry to disagree ...... but watched the game and he very much has ! They looked like us from last season .... very aggresive ...very direct .

Sorry to disagree as well, last season Swansea would have had tonnes more possession in that game with lots of rather pointless passing; Laudrup has clearly made adjustments to their play which worked for the better in that game.

The point is that we didn''t really have an out and out style or formation last season: we used the diamond, a straight 442 and also 451. Plus, I seem to recall similar comments to yesterday from what was a fairly inept performance and formation at Fulham last season. Perhaps it was just one of those things.

Agreed Swansea were far more direct, hitting QPR swiftly on the counter time and time again, rather than retaining posession for 35 passes, only to see if they could better that the next time they got the ball.