Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4lyf

QPR tactics

Obviously us and QPR have both come off 5-0 defeats so both will be equally nervous, but I still think we will put out an attacking line up. WIth QPR probably going for a 4-4-1-1 again, we should not match that, because it would create a very boring and scrappy game.

Ruddy will obviously start in goal, and Russell Martin is the blatant right back position, I would like to see Bennett next to Ward at centre-back much like last season with Garrido at left back. I would like a diamond midfield consisting of Howson, Bennett, Snodgrass, Hoolahan with a front two of Holt and Jackson, like last season again. Subs: Rudd, Turner, Tierney, Surman, Pilkington, Vaughan, Johnson.

Note: I assume Fox is injured still.

IF we play like this I can guarantee a win.

On a transfer front between now and then I can see Hughton trying to bring in a defender and striker, and maybe even a creative midfielder before the deadline. If we get a striker ie Rhodes or Guidetti then we can let Martin and Jackson/Morison go, and if we can get a centre-back ie Davies then we can let Barnett on loan until January. In the midfield front I would love someone like Henri Lansbury to come back and think this is a probable deal seeing as he seems surplus to requirements at Arsenal, being in their reserve squad.