Sign in to follow this  
PompeyFcFan PompeyFcFan

Have fun in championship norwich !!!!

please answer my original question, are you under 12 years of age? (r u under 12?).

Quote "u no nout"

OK, so i don''t like the lazy text slang, I''m not overly keen on the Yorkshirism either, but you should be able to tell the difference between no and know?

So this big Pompey fanbase, do you think they know how to use apostrophes?

It''s about time someone in the Portsmouth area invented the roof too!

Get an education!

What school (don''t you) go to? No, no, don''t tell me-you and your friends, all clad in hoodies, spend your time hanging about outside the local discount store, pretending you are "gangsta''s" who "own this town"; all with one ambition, to get an ASBO that you can flash at everyone like a badge of honour?

You and that kitchen sink relic of a City deserve each other.

Pompey are nothing without Redknapp. Zajidac (or whatever the guy''s name is) has just brought in a stack of rubbish, and I wouldn''t be suprised to see you lot relegated with us.

Can I just ask the point of your original post? I thought Ipswich supporters were not too bright, but you... I''m lost for words. At least Ipswich folk have a reason to have something against us. Portsmouth... what would there be that would make their supporters turn against us? Really don''t understand why you would have these rather odd feelings about our well supported, well run club. Please explain to us what possessed you to come on here in the first place.

Oh, one more thing... are you a Chav? I would have a stab at yes.
Reason 1 - Crap English
Reason 2 - Have to be on a website where no one knows you or can actually voice their opinions face to face. Yeah, you''re a very tough cookie.
Reason 3 - You don''t seem to be able to back up your original points without repeating yourself or being derogatory about the other posters and Norwich City.

For those that want to see other examples of this kind of message, pop over to www.chavscum.co.uk and click on the forum. I assure you that there will be very similar comments to this lads.

I have no reason to go against you, i simply asked you all a question, then there was a backlash at me!! We''re a big club, fanbase wise anyway, if not trophy wise!!

Firstly i never ever questioned your team, secondly whilst you''re asking me about my intelligence and education, i have an a level in maths, a/s level english, and A level in computing. So the way i look at it, i''m probably more intelligent than the majoirty of you. The way i speak on here is up to me, i don''t have to speak proper english as it''s only a forum. So don''t give me all this rubbish and abuse, i asked for all your opinions and got abuse. That''s the sad thing here!!!   

[quote]Alright guys, pompey seasons tickets holder here. I was wondering on all your opinions on both pompey and norwich. Firstly i don''t think you have a chance staying up. What do you think??? Well you ha...[/quote]

Well what did you expect when you spout of with the rubbish you came out with , saying we will get relegated and that some of our players are rubbish you muppet.

well done pompey.you finally saw sense and persuaded your dear old mummy to
write something for you.it might have been better for everyone if she had
composed the original meessage, though.

pompey boy, I think you are a prime example of how our education system is going seriously pear shaped. A/S level English, is texting part of the course? I''m afraid I don''t have A (or A/S) level English, so unfortunatly most of my coma''s can be found in the correct place !!!!!

As to imply that you are more educated than the average poster here, I doubt it, anyway it seems the eduction and qualification have little reflection on your intelligence. I think the average forum member here seems pretty smart, at least most can write! As for me, I am significantly more qualified than you. Now please go and do something more useful and constructive with your day, for instance post on your own site, where some people might understand more of you illiterate ramblings?  

we are a Club with REAL supporters who will fiercely defend the Club''s honour against personal attack; you reckon the Portsmouth fans would be quite so readily willing to do the same? I don''t think so either...

Translated in Chavlish:  we R a Club wit REAL supportas who will fiercely defend da Club''s honor gainst persnal attak; U reckon da Portmuck fanz wud b quite so redily willin 2 do da zam? I dunt tink so eva...

[quote]I have no reason to go against you, i simply asked you all a question, then there was a backlash at me!! We''re a big club, fanbase wise anyway, if not trophy wise!! Firstly i never ever questioned yo...[/quote]

You have an A/S level in English? My God - they must give out those qualifications free in boxes of cornflakes these days.

More pompous than Pompey, I''d say.

[quote]I have no reason to go against you, i simply asked you all a question, then there was a backlash at me!! We''re a big club, fanbase wise anyway, if not trophy wise!! Firstly i never ever questioned yo...[/quote]

But why don''t you go on a forum where you have things in common with other Pompey fans?   I wouldn''t be even the slightest bit interested going on another Club''s forum

An A/S Level!? Well welcome to the board professor!!You''re wearing a Burberry cap right now aren''t you? Oh well, at the end of the day, you have to live in Portsmouth which is punishment enough.WHERE''S YOUR HARRY GONE?

Tim Sherwood knows bugger all about NCFC. He played here in the mid 1980''s when we were getting crowds of 15,000, but we have moved on since then and we now have more than 20,000 season ticket holders with a waiting list of 1,500. If our ground was big enough we would have comfortably averaged more than 30,000 this year even though we have struggled all season. We have just sold our 50,000th current home shirt. Compare us to Manure and Arse and we could well be classed as a small club but we certainly can''t be classed as small when compared to the Portsmouths of this world. We have won more trophies and spent far more years in the top division than Pompey over the last 20 years.

Pompy kid??

Could you answer a question for me??

Is it true that Mandaric offered not to appoint Zajec if that was the reason your saviour was leaving??

If that is true then I would suggest that Harry Redknapp knew your sailor ship was sinking, and that is why he buggered off to the real big club down there!! (Fan wise I mean, not trophy!!)

Still, not all bad, at least when you get relegated you''ll still have that guy with the inane bell to entertain you when the quality of football declines!!

Maybe they''ll let you in at Brighton, not the university I suspect!!??!

lol m8, were gettin a new 38,000 all seater, and we''d fill 30,000+ call us wat u like, were as big as u fanbase wise, probably bigger, we have a lot of hampshire with scum, as well as other parts. If you''re going on trophies then probs u mite have more, but we held the fa cup a few times and won the championship like urselfs, so we aint no small club, i''d say were medium - big club, probably like urselfs!!

[quote]lol m8, were gettin a new 38,000 all seater, and we''d fill 30,000+ call us wat u like, were as big as u fanbase wise, probably bigger, we have a lot of hampshire with scum, as well as other parts. If ...[/quote]

We have no other club within 40 miles of us therefore we have the whole of Norfolk plus parts of Suffolk to draw support from which gives us a catchment area of more than 1 million people. Think I''m right in saying that the population of Hampshire is around 1.5 million but u also have the mighty saints 12 miles down the road from u and bearing in mind they have had more success than u in recent times my guess would be that they have got the lions share of support in your area.

being patronised by a supporter of Manchester United, Arsenal, Barcelona i can possible take with a pinch of salt. Being patronised by a follower of portsmouth is like being threatened by a 3 year old girl. Just get lost.

Fratton Park, the Tricorn Centre, the docks - possibly the most blighted town in Britain (other than that one on the River Orwell).

Living in such a pit as Portsmouth obviously has had it''s effect on our friend here - literacy levels are obviously a problem, as are the mental problems exhibited by this chap - delusions of grandeur are the start of the problem.

Seriously though, I''ve had the misfortune to spend a little time in Portsmouth (nothing "sailor-related" I''ll have you know though) and it is possibly one of the most depressing and scary places on the planet - and I''ve done a bit of travelling too.

They are a club with a reputation and a nasty one at that - ignore this fool and his verbal squit.

thank god you are getting a new stadium, i mean your old one looks like it might just fall apart! are you sure your new one will get finished though or are you going to leave an end open again? look fans, stadiums etc mean nothing basically unless you have quality players on the pitch and with your harry gone i think youll find you will again be a championship side and you will be in there for a long while with a big stadium which at first you might fill but sooner or later fans will want premiership football so it will soon go down

NCFC till i die 3 points at the reebok you watch

Hey Plastic Scouser whats wrong with being Sailor Related - 22 years in the Navy never done me no harm apart from the mental scars of having to be in tips like Pompey.  Mind you even then we were living in Gosport which at least is a bit removed from the tip being Pompey.  I know you said it probably tongue in cheek so I''m not having a go at you.

Come o you yellows on Saturday.

[quote]Fratton Park, the Tricorn Centre, the docks - possibly the most blighted town in Britain (other than that one on the River Orwell). Living in such a pit as Portsmouth obviously has had it''s effect on...[/quote]

My estimation of the City posters on here has trebled, you all sound like me!.

Keep this going, its great entertainment, I have to say that the ''missing link'' Pompey idiot, sounds a right old barrel of laughs, and restores your faith in the extinction theory!.

I dont know what you are bragging about. the season isnt over yet. i dont think you are as safe as you think you are. I hope you enjoy sitting in your half empty huge stadium next year.

i think its high time you replaced fratton park which is quite frankly a s**t hole. i have been down there too often over the last few years in the rain without a roof over our heads and watch us pump you. So i hope you enjoy your new stadium and the enourmous debts that you aqquire from building it.

why would you come on to the norwich forum and give us stick for going down. you obviously have nothing better to do with your time than to incite other teams fans and i think it would be better if you concentrated on your own problems rather than give us advice about ours.

i hope you go down and keep dropping. With any luck southampton will stay up as well and they can laugh at you as you languish in the lower leagues as you had been doing until somebody bought you promotion

anybody feeling sorry for pompey fan yet? no? neither am i. i bet he''ll think twice before posting garbage on other club''s message boards in future. i wonder if he''s still reading the many responses that his original diatribe engendered.there''s one thing, he''s given us all a good laugh in this rather depressing stage of our season.he certainly could never have guessed that he would provoke such a reaction to his posts.

Can''t believe we have all answered the Pompey fan and clocked up 55 posts!  Come on lets think of better things to help tot our post counts up!

There are times when you really shouldn''t rise to these silly folk, but on this occasion I think it''s done more positive than negative. We all seem to have bonded in a special way and he seems to have departed, possibly because he would need a few weeks to read all our standard english posts.

Just a point about your language. When I go to different message boards, I take time to read how people use language, so I can then use the language which is appropriate. If you have a quick browse through these boards, you will notice that most if not everyone is using Standard English. I urge you to do the same.

Thankyou and good night... or good afternoon as it is now.

Just read the entire thread & have realised how proud I am to be a City fan whether we stay up or go down. In times of strife when all looks glum, thanks god for Pompey Fan, coming on here & making us all realise just how lucky we are!

Good call Paradox, I''d like to give our Pompey pal my thanks, he''s certainly kept us entertained. I wonder if he was at Fratton to see us play, you remember, down to ten men and still matched you, correct me if I''m wrong but your goal was a very dodgy pen. According to the press the only fans singing weren''t the locals and despite having to stand in the pouring rain our fans played their part. On the subject, thank God you''re moving into a new stadium, we wouldn''t treat Ips***h fans like that!.....well, maybe we could make an exception. Having a new ground must be really exciting, I bet you can''t wait, I remember Derby doing the same and Sunderland, trouble it cost them their Premiership status, has been a drain on their resouces and they''ve struggled ever since.

You may or may not be bigger than us but are you bigger than Sunderland? and what about West Ham? they now boast a 35,000 seater stadium, have sold the likes of Ferdinand, Cole, Lampard, Carrick and Johnson in recent years, all local talent, yet last week hosted Leicester in a mid-table match in front of 22,000, so enjoy your new ground. If you stay up this year and you probably will, enjoy next season in the Prem......it could well be your last.