Sign in to follow this  
PompeyFcFan PompeyFcFan

Have fun in championship norwich !!!!

Alright guys, pompey seasons tickets holder here.

I was wondering on all your opinions on both pompey and norwich. Firstly i don''t think you have a chance staying up. What do you think??? Well you have our reject svenssonwho is rubbish, but u have players like huckerby who quite frankly is appauling. Do you think you''ll stay up.

Secondly, i was just wondering whether you think were stay up? Were obvioulsy in a better position than you, but bottom of the form table, i predict that we''ll scrape it this season, but were getting a new 38,000 all seater and a new manager, so we don''t want to play in the championship as our fans don''t deserve it!!!

I predict 18) Scummers 19) WBA  20) Norwich. What are your predictions on who will go down and our match against newcastle on saturday???

Thanks, play up pompey pompey play up!!! We hate harry redknapp shhhh ahhhhhhhh!

[quote]Alright guys, pompey seasons tickets holder here. I was wondering on all your opinions on both pompey and norwich. Firstly i don''t think you have a chance staying up. What do you think??? Well you ha...[/quote]

I see April the 1st has come early this year!.

Nasty and pointless, and my curse be upon you and Pompey, you''re hexed mate!.

What''s the point of your post you muppet.
O'' and by the way you lot are not out of it yet by a long way.I would love it really love it if you lot get dragged down.

[quote]Alright guys, pompey seasons tickets holder here. I was wondering on all your opinions on both pompey and norwich. Firstly i don''t think you have a chance staying up. What do you think??? Well you ha...[/quote]

The only reason we''re going down mate is because of our dismal defence. As for Hucks being appauling... weren''t you in the race for his signature after his three month loan spell for us last season? He didn''t even give you a chance to talk to him.

It doesn''t matter if we go down. We''ll be back and we''ll be stronger for it too, and we go down safe in the knowledge that Portsmouth were one of the only Premiership teams who couldn''t beat us.

we cud still go down, but we have a far better chance then u, and were a bigger club than u. we may not be man utd, but we have a small ground, but were getting a new 38,000 all seater and we have a big fanbase, so if your on about fanbase then were a big big club, but if your on about trohpies then were medium.

we have a big fanbase jus small ground 

i dont know why we bother replying to these threads. we should just let them quickly go off the pages. This is obviously another sad person with nothing better to do with his life. Yes, i do think we are going down, but why should he care? but while your asking. My prediction is

18th Pompey
19th Norwich
20th WBA

Very nice that you will have a 38''000 stadium but where are u gonna get another 18''000 people from to fill it. There is still a possibility that u could go down with 1 win from the last 10 being as bad as our current form so don''t count the chickens just yet.

Huckerby appalling?  Get real mate.  Svennson rubbish as well, he was starting to play well until he got himself injured, story of our season I guess.  You should count yourselves lucky you had Harry for a bit this season or you would be where we are now, you''re not out of it yet you know, sometimes you can shoot your mouth off too soon. 

You will definately be relegation fodder next season if you stay up, but we wouldn''t stoop so low as to come on to your message boards to gloat about it.  Harry and Jim, red & white.....

Yeah, you lot deserve to be in the Championship at best or lower. A shower of blue scum as far as I''m concerned

If ever a team was playing well above it''s level, it''s Portsmouth. Yeah we''re going down, but you lot will be next season or hopefully sooner.

Portsmouth remind me of another team who were doing ok before christmas in the prem then players left etc and the team went into freefall and were relegated....who was it again?

I''d be quite worried if I was a Pompey fan as without Harry there''s not much there to attract the kind of players you signed in the last two seasons

why did u even bother? u were lucky to beat us both times. and as for ur fans deserving to be here wat is that all about u have 12000 fans and a bell. and 1 more thing how does it feel to have your manager stab u in the back he is y u got where u r and its all down to someone you hate must feel so gd

Where''s your Harry gone, where''s your Harry gone!?

Pompey a bigger club than Norwich?  I think not.  The only thing you''ve got is a sugar daddy and a ex good manager.  Pompey are over achieving massively.  Shame they are starting to show their true colours

S**t ground no fans, s**t ground no fans

Harry''s a terrific manager, he took a div1 relegation threatened bunch of bell boys & created a credible prem outfit despite having that for a chairman (who will probably sell any remaining decent players? then cut & run in the summer, by the way!) & I for one would love to see southampton stay up at your expence much nicer part of the south coast, ideal bottom 3

WBA, PALACE, PORTSMUFF

Must agree with the popular opinion here, Portsmouth are and have been for a while now hugely over-achieving and, with the likely departure of Yakubu to Newcastle/Chelski in the summer, I think their time in the Premiership will soon be drawing to a close.

Wouldn''t be surprised to see Mandaric depart in the Summer and leave the club in freefall - the process seems to already be in motion. Portsmouth possibly the new Sheffield Wednesday..?

So enjoy the rest of your stay because it''s nearly checking out time at the Premiership Hotel for a certain P. Ortsmouth.

Pompeyfan, we usually welcome supporters of other clubs on this message board, thats provided that they have reasonable and decent views and contributions to make which are worthy of our time.

You, my friend obviously do not fall into this category so why don''t you do yourself and us a favour and sod off our board!!!

[quote]we cud still go down, but we have a far better chance then u, and were a bigger club than u. we may not be man utd, but we have a small ground, but were getting a new 38,000 all seater and we have a b...[/quote]

We are should be we''re not were, that means something totally different.

Appalling doesn''t have a "u" in it.

Sort it out son....

what a pillock. portsmouth are a garbage club, propped up by money from a foreign businessman.. who now seems to have lost interest. the form they are showing now will see them dragged down with us, as southampton are obviously going to overtake them, just as they beat them in the fa cup. get your head out of your backside sweetheart, and smell the roses.

Here''s a story about pompeyfan.

Pompeyfan, an 18 year old sailor who was born on Portsmouth Docks to a ''working'' mother, couldn''t get a job and had no prospects, but managed to join the navy. He couldnt hack it and got sea sick and was soon discharged for feeling up men. Scratching around the docks with nothing to do except tramps for loose change he realised the best way to see men in shorts was to go to watch his local team. He pretended he wasn''t interested in their legs and tried to be matcho by slating the opposition. Thing is...he forgot he was wearing a dress .

Which is why he comes on here to slate people...cos we cant see him.

18) CP

19) Pompey

20) WBA

cheers, you''ve just reinforced my opinion of Portsmouth fans!

Just out of curiosity, are you (or should I say U since you may not understand non bastardised English) under 12?

Shouldn''t you be doing something more productive at school?

I wouldn''t be so cocky when my team was so close to relegation and the two teams below me are on much better form.

west brom, norwich, pompey that''ll be the bottom three.

[quote]cheers, you''ve just reinforced my opinion of Portsmouth fans! Just out of curiosity, are you (or should I say U since you may not understand non bastardised English) under 12? Shouldn''t you be d...[/quote]

Good work Marty!

Or should I say "gd wrk Marty"

If we do go down, at least we won''t have to endure that complete and utter dickhead and his confounded bell next season.

Every game for Portsmouth, din ding ding bloody dong, there he is, all dressed up, with his bell, "hey, I''m a REAL character me".

How his tones will reverberate around your new, three quarters empty, new stadium.

Hey Portsmouth dude - if you do fall through the trapdoor you won''t be coming back.

Why.

Good ol'' ''arry signed up a team of overpaid merceneries who have been bankrolled by the very dubious Mr Mandorich. Go down and your best players will be away faster than the speed of light leaving a pile of *rap behind them. On second thoughts - most appropriate.

LOL, wat a joke, we have a big fanbase, if you don''t know that then u no nout, i''m no saying were as big as man city, but even tim sherwood and dion dublin said norwich are a small club, and teams like pompey, palace, wba have a bigger fanbase.

Trust me when we get our new 38,000 seater we will fill 30,000 + every week, hold me to that plz!! cos we will. Anyway why u lot saying were rubbish and that, we aint, were a big club fanbase wise, but ur not rubbish, i simply stated my opinion and u lot jus come on ere avin a go at me, wat a joke!!!! we wont go down, i cant believe u lot giving me rubbish simply cos i asked ur opinions, its obsurd!!!! 

[quote]LOL, wat a joke, we have a big fanbase, if you don''t know that then u no nout, i''m no saying were as big as man city, but even tim sherwood and dion dublin said norwich are a small club, and teams lik...[/quote]

Ha ha this is great! Keep it up Pompey, you have brightened my day. I love your illiterate rantings, it''s just like having a binner on the message board.