Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

Concerns

After saturday''s drubbing i have real concerns. Feel we need to get a sriker to help out Holt, and the midfield is a worry were Howson, Snodgrass, and Johnson part of a midfield that struggled to pull up trees at leeds, the defence had more holes in it than a Rambo kill and somebody told me CH build teams on a tight defence god help us. I know it the first game and it takes ten games to know where we are but saturday was unacceptable and i hope my concerns prove to be wrong. Please City get out there get us a fox in the box striker we need to speculate to accumulate i can see a long hard season ahead.

Good players don''t become bad players over night.What concerned me was the number of ''shoddy passes'' that went straight to Fulham.

The old ''oomph'' just did not seem to be there and there was an almost acceptance of defeat way before the game had finished.

Yes, new players will be welcome but we need to start by getting those already here back to some semblance of a winning mentality - Snodgrass was played too deep

[quote user="City1st"]

The old ''oomph'' just did not seem to be there and there was an almost acceptance of defeat way before the game had finished.

[/quote]

That was my major gripe, we had seen it from Lambert''s sides on a couple of occasions over his 3 years, but it was a rare occourance. Let''s hope it''s a rare occourance for Hughton''s side too.

"More concerns built on the sand of one result"

because that is what is being discussed - that game

[quote user="Tangible Delia Out Stickers"]

[quote user="kellybrook"]More concerns built on the sand of one result.
[/quote]

Well the 1 - 7 defeat against Colchester three seasons ago was enough to get people concerned.

[/quote]

And thank goodness we didn''t listen to the way you wanted those concerns addressed Tangie / Ricky[:O]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible Delia Out Stickers"]

[/quote]

Well the 1 - 7 defeat against Colchester three seasons ago was enough to get people concerned.

[/quote]

And thank goodness we didn''t listen to the way you wanted those concerns addressed Tangie / Ricky[:O]

[/quote]

Lets us not forget Nutty that at the St Andrews Hall meeting you voted as having no confidence in the board (including Delia and MWJ.) like many others.

[quote user="Tangible Delia Out Stickers"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible Delia Out Stickers"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lets us not forget Nutty that at the St Andrews Hall meeting you voted as having no confidence in the board (including Delia and MWJ.) like many others.

[/quote]

But never no confidence in the owners Tangie. Where as I remember it you had no confidence in the owners but every confidence in the board.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Seeing a thread titled Concerns by Ricky Knight, I assumed it was about replacing Van Persie.[/quote]

How about this for a chip off the old block as they say Cambridge .........

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible"]

[/quote]

But never no confidence in the owners Tangie. Where as I remember it you had no confidence in the owners but every confidence in the board.

[/quote]

Lol! When it comes to swerving no one compares to Nutty!

Nutty the man who voted as having no confidence in the board (including Delia and MWJ.)

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

Oh the irony. [:''(]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]Seeing a thread titled Concerns by Ricky Knight, I assumed it was about replacing Van Persie.[/quote]

How about this for a chip off the old block as they say Cambridge .........

[/quote]Bloody hooligan

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well there is no point in responding to the drivel spouted by the Mitt Romney of this forum.

If I can be bothered I might respond to Purple Canary and as for you I don''t take instructions

as to when I should answer from a tedious dullard.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well there is no point in responding to the drivel spouted by the Mitt Romney of this forum.

If I can be bothered I might respond to Purple Canary and as for you I don''t take instructions

[/quote]

Does that make me Barack Obama?[8-)]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You really must get yourself a new script writer with some different lines.Funny how you have spent all day following the " tedious dullard" around the messageboard answering his posts that had bugger all to do with you.

[quote user="Why did nobody ever produce those stickers"]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Tangible"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nutty the man who voted as having no confidence in the board (including Delia and MWJ.)

[/quote]

I did vote no confidence in the board which included Delia and the 2 Michaels. I never voted no confidence in the owners. Grasping that difference has always been beyond the knowledgable Tangie. But the irony of Tangie pleading for someone to produce Delia out stickers whilst apparently supporting Doncaster and Munby isn''t lost on me...

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually Mit Romney''s running mate, Paul Ryan, sounds like a perfect choice to buy Norwich City. His idea of a "balanced" budget involves $4.3 trillion of tax cuts (mainly for the rich) theoretically offset by $1.7 trillion of spending cut (mainly hitting the poor).

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually Mit Romney''s running mate, Paul Ryan, sounds like a perfect choice to buy Norwich City. His idea of a "balanced" budget involves $4.3 trillion of tax cuts (mainly for the rich) theoretically offset by $1.7 trillion of spending cut (mainly hitting the poor).

[/quote]

Lol!  Obviously a product of the American education system.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

.....Funny how you have spent all day following the " tedious dullard" around the messageboard answering his posts that had bugger all to do with you.

[/quote]

Funny how you dictate as to what I should and shouldn''t do. I dont follow your instructions, thank you.