Sign in to follow this  
Creasy

All On Bolton Game ..

Well first of all i am not no psyhcic or whoeva ya spell it but basically i just say my fellings on todays game. Jonson if starts or comes on I feel will have an impact after he got his goal the other day in the reserves ... i think like a burden has being lifted off him a Little but still needs to show in the premiership and hopefully he can today. Also worthy may send out an unchanged side ... Surely it can be changed for like Helveg instead of Edworthy and stuff ... but anyway hopefully if Helveg gets on he will be raring to go after injury... and remember my words .. Ashton WILL score today. ... Your Views LOL   

We won''t win today because obstinate Worthington won''t drop Fleming, Holt and Edworthy and replace them with Doherty / Charlton, Jonson and Helveg. End of story.  

Worthington hasn''t got a clue. Which is why we won''t win. Time after time he picks his Championship squad players, who won''t even be good enough for the league we will be playing in next season, and then he wonders why we are bottom? Get real.