Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

If Southampton are the new Norwich, are we the new Wolves?

We could be if we continue to play one up front up and go into games looking to snatch a point. Under Judas we went into every game looking to win and attempted to play attacking football, as will Southampton this season. But I have no doubt that Hughton can learn from the debacle yesterday and implement the changes for the relegation "6 pointer" against QPR on Saturday.

we could be right in poo aswell by the time we appoint our Terry Conner if Hughton doesnt sort it out and mcnally wont want to fork out for a 3year deal (which is crazy when we only had Lambert on a one year) What a worrying thought. It could end up costing say 6-7mil to get a new manager and coaching team and pay off Hughton, however 6-7 million is peanuts if we stay up and the extra 40million next season. Its just if we do change managers and still go down what a waste of money that would be. Also with Colin in charge at leeds they could be passing us in the other direction. I really hope Hughton turns this round asap. but i think hes going to be stubborn and stick to same tactics on saturday at qpr because he wont want to lose to them after coming off the back of a 5-0, hes probably going to set up all defensive again. :(

[quote user="mrs miggins"]that right, we''ve had an awful first game which means we''ll be relegated.[/quote] Its not just the loss its the manor in which we lost which is the concerning bit for me. The whole team looked a shadow of the team that ive been watching for the last 3 years it was like rodent/grant and gunn all rolled into one

If Southampton play like they did against man city and still lose each time then they will get relegated, Still early days for all the premier league teams. Wolves had a flying start.