Sign in to follow this  
Hunter106

Fox

Haven''t really seen his name mentioned on here over the weekend, but it is quite possible that we are missing his presence at the moment. Obviously there seems to be problems with the formation being used but last season we often played better with him in the team, and perhaps one of the things that was missing at Fulham was Fox''s ability to command play and pick out a pass. What are peoples opinions on this?

He played in the U21 win against Blackburn. Think it might have been for the full 90 as well, but could be wrong.

Absolutely agree. I think that Foxy would have made a big difference on Saturday.

Ultimately, I feel this is a weakness. Without Fox, we have no one in the team who can do quite what he can do. This is an area I feel we should spend to cover and improve upon.

Fox would''ve seriously helped the team for the Fulham game. Always calm in possession, exceedingly good passing range. We would''ve kept the ball much better and in the heat that type of player (someone who allows your team possession) is amongst the most valuable player''s on the pitch. Fox is the only player in a Norwich shirt capable of playing 100 + passes a game last season, and we''re a better team with him then without him (IMO). 

I heard that he played 80 minutes last night.  Should do him some good in gaining his match fitness back.  I can''t wait to have him back in the side.  We seem to operate much better and are much more organized when he''s playing.  Hope Hughton sees that as well.

Hughton definitely sees it, USA.

In his own words, he is ''fast-tracking'' Fox''s pre-season. Clearly, he sees how important he is and wants him back in contention as soon as possible.

We need another!