Sign in to follow this  
PurpleCanary

BOR - THE EXPLANATION

''''Let old Bor be the first to commend you on your first spelling

mistake free and grammatically correct post.  Keep it together and you

may be on for a moderately good GCSE that might help you find a job

cleaning, for example, or working in a bakery.''''

Could you really be more offensive?

What''s wrong with being employed cleaning or working in a bakery?

I''m a cleaner at a bakery!

D***head.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Hearty Laugh animated emoticon        Dancing smiley animated emoticon        Rolling laughter animated emoticon

OTBC

[/quote]

Bly lost for words but still it had to happen one day.

[/quote]

We can only pray that it is catching[;)]

[/quote]

Well,well Butler we have been expecting you to make some sort of appearance since 4.45pm on Saturday as virtually all the usual suspects have been slowly crawling back one by one with an influx of  New Age Binners liberally sprinkled amongst them spreading doom and gloom.Just so glad that it was me who has put an end to your daily lurking and gave you the opportunity to put your toe back in the water.Tangible will be so pleased you are back as he really does need some new lines. Now all we really need is Cluck.[:P]

[/quote]

I hear that he tried to re-register as Fluck U but the local constabulary objected..........

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"]And of course, the local junkie would be familiar with the local constabulary.....

[;)]
[/quote]

I would imagine so old chap. But from over 4000 miles away its rather difficult to know.

Maybe you could check Plodolski though : he''s local.

OTBC

So,Purple,are you Cluck as well? If not,well done as it is as close as you can possibly get!

[quote user="Gaz_in_Oz"]

''''Let old Bor be the first to commend you on your first spelling mistake free and grammatically correct post.  Keep it together and you may be on for a moderately good GCSE that might help you find a job cleaning, for example, or working in a bakery.''''

Could you really be more offensive?

What''s wrong with being employed cleaning or working in a bakery?

I''m a cleaner at a bakery!

D***head.

[/quote]

Well, be sure to have some children and hope they do better than you''ve done so far.  Not that it''s too late for you if you get your head down and study hard like our friend Gingerpele who will no doubt graduate in something valuable like Media Studies and will thusly spend his working life offering to "super size" people''s fries and microwaving popcorn.

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

And for the record, I would feel above you regardless of this message board for the simple reason that I am evidently superior to you.

[/quote]This sounds like suspiciously cheap therapy for a God complex ;-P

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]

Purple Canary is not Bor Bor Bor.  On that you have Bor''s word.

Purple Canary, wise as he is...

[/quote]

Yes, Bor, but we only have the word of your quite possibly wildly[*-)] deluded super-ego[8o|] for that first comment, while the second is just a statement of the obvious...[:D][;)][:P]

[quote user="Herman "]So,Purple,are you Cluck as well? If not,well done as it is as close as you can possibly get![/quote]

Herman, there are some questions the answer to which it is better not to know...[:D]

[quote user="Rootin FerHooten"][quote user="LQ"]If true I find this disappointing on so many levels...

[/quote]

At least one of which would have to be that Purple would have therefore spelled "his own" username wrong in the opening sentence... [;)]
[/quote]

Actually the original name of the "poster" was bore bore bor, so I compromised. But in any event it seems I now can''t spell Gandhi...

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
Mohandas Karamchand Ghandi

I''m totally confused, what with this explanation and yesterdays other revelations.

So is Bor Vader or The Emperor? Or was that Delia?

And is Morty Luke or Han?

And does that make Holty Boba Fett?

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]I''m totally confused, what with this explanation and yesterdays other revelations. So is Bor Vader or The Emperor? Or was that Delia? And is Morty Luke or Han? And does that make Holty Boba Fett?[/quote]

Given the suicidal meltdown this board went into over the weekend don''t you think a bit of harmless confusion was a good thing?![;)]

Tilly just to prove im the mighty smudge im going to throw eggs all over the pussy wagon tonight.

Free of charge.

[quote user="Cluck off"]Tilly just to prove im the mighty smudge im going to throw eggs all over the pussy wagon tonight. Free of charge.[/quote]

Never knew you had a key to my garage.[;)]

Ah well tilly for an PC you sure didn''t know everything about pickpockets.

You need to check yourself more often when your going in a urinal. Your pockets are rather exposed.

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Rootin FerHooten"][quote user="LQ"]If true I find this disappointing on so many levels...

[/quote]At least one of which would have to be that Purple would have therefore spelled "his own" username wrong in the opening sentence... [;)][/quote]Yes.That''s one.Still, spelling isn''t always his strong point...Anyway, Purple or not, alter egos are so ridiculously pathetic - from anyone.

[/quote]

I bet you wouldn''t say that to Spiderman''s face.