Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Relegated by Christmas!

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="Wiz"]

Unless something dramatic happens.

Looking at the coming fixtures and duplicating yesterday''s woeful performance the prediction is easy..........and I haven''t got a season prediction wrong yet.

[/quote]

My God!  You''re right.  Absolutely bang on.  Oh stupid , stupid, so full of false optimism me for not seeing this as clearly as you.

Listen up everyone.  Wiz has got some surprising but stunning news for us.

If we lose every game 5-0 every game then we will be relegated by Christmas.   How could I not have realised?  Thank you Wiz for shining a light where I could not see.  I would never have done it without you.  You wise sage.

[/quote]

You see plebs? if you''re going to put me down at least do it with class like this. [Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Do shut your frigging whining, this follows the same tired, boring routine.

1 Wiz deliberately posts for attention.
2. Wiz whines when people dont agree with him.
3. Wiz gets outraged.
4. Wiz whines.

Repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat

Your opinions are idiotic and ill informed, and you will continue to get abuse from folks. So I suggest you either deal with it and stop whining, or stop being an idiot.
[/quote]

And yet posters wishing me dead escape your notice and all ense of fairplay.

Some human being you are!!

[/quote]

Well perhaps this is telling you just how annoying you are?

Stop crying for sympathy when you yourself have caused the annoyance.

This is YOUR fault.
[/quote]

So wishing me dead is okay in morty world is it?

If thats the case then fcuk you and your kind................ you''ll never win.

[/quote]

Oh do stop whining like a little girl, you bring all this on yourself. Now you''re trying to turn things round that evil bullies are picking on poor, innocent old Wiz.

[/quote]

There is no justification whatsoever for wishing someone dead, however much you try to.

I judge people on that creed and I''ve already judged you............nasty.

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Do shut your frigging whining, this follows the same tired, boring routine.1 Wiz deliberately posts for attention.2. Wiz whines when people dont agree with him.3. Wiz gets outraged.4. Wiz whines.Repeat and repeat and repeat and repeatYour opinions are idiotic and ill informed, and you will continue to get abuse from folks. So I suggest you either deal with it and stop whining, or stop being an idiot.[/quote]

[/quote]Well perhaps this is telling you just how annoying you are?Stop crying for sympathy when you yourself have caused the annoyance.This is YOUR fault.[/quote]

If thats the case then fcuk you and your kind................ you''ll never win.

[/quote]Oh do stop whining like a little girl, you bring all this on yourself. Now you''re trying to turn things round that evil bullies are picking on poor, innocent old Wiz.

[/quote]

There is no justification whatsoever for wishing someone dead, however much you try to.

[/quote]And I judge you as a whiney idiot, who brings all this on himself.Then whines.Then whines some more.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="morty"]Do shut your frigging whining, this follows the same tired, boring routine.

1 Wiz deliberately posts for attention.
2. Wiz whines when people dont agree with him.
3. Wiz gets outraged.
4. Wiz whines.

Repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat

Your opinions are idiotic and ill informed, and you will continue to get abuse from folks. So I suggest you either deal with it and stop whining, or stop being an idiot.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Those wishing you dead are simply joining in the tone and general charade of this, and most other threads started by you.

You are clearly being the character of ''wiz'' or else why not have your real name displayed. It''s not the human form of you I wish to die, but this alter egomaniac, s*** stirring coward that loves the attention (and probably abuse) while sitting safely behind a computer screen, that appears on this message board.

Please let those of us that wish to discuss (and support) NCFC sensibly, do so without having to navigate around your, ''constant need for attention'' drivel.

Now, too much time wasted feeding your ego...

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]There is no justification for you slagging off CH as much as you have done...

you f*cking idiot.

IT WAS ONE GAME. If it happens again then by all means carry on but until then...
[/quote]

And you were doing so well.

Reading through his posts, this Wiz is just a whining attention seeker who sees doom and glom in everything. The past three years have been constantly upwards.  We will have rocky times in a second prem season with a new manager etc.  it is inevitable.  I can only put the mass hysteria on this forum in the past two days down to the heat.

And don''t forget that Bolton won 4-1 away in London first game of the season so maybe we should worry more if we''d won by that margin.

[quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Stop getting hysterical and making things up  Wiz, Morty hasn''t wished you dead.[:@]

[quote user="Rootin FerHooten"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Stop getting hysterical and making things up  Wiz, Morty hasn''t wished you dead.[:@]
[/quote]

Go back and read he was trying to justify others saying it..............and thats almost as bad.

Now had I wished someone dead............................................

[quote user="Wiz"][quote user="Rootin FerHooten"][quote user="Wiz"]

[/quote]

Stop getting hysterical and making things up  Wiz, Morty hasn''t wished you dead.[:@][/quote]

Go back and read he was trying to justify others saying it..............and thats almost as bad.

Now had I wished someone dead............................................

[/quote]Whine whine moan whine whine whine moan.You are a pathetic excuse of a whiney schoolchild, you really are.Where was I trying to justify people wishing you dead? I shall keep my thoughts on this to myself, on this occasion.

He''s just pointing out why people are being so vindictive towards you. (It''s your attention seeking moaning whinging anti club negativity if that''s any help....)

[quote user="Rootin FerHooten"]He''s just pointing out why people are being so vindictive towards you. (It''s your attention seeking moaning whinging anti club negativity if that''s any help....)[/quote]Bingo[Y]

[quote user="Rootin FerHooten"]He''s just pointing out why people are being so vindictive towards you. (It''s your attention seeking moaning whinging anti club negativity if that''s any help....)
[/quote]

So I was right,  ta.

Just to let you know Wiz, when someone doesn''t answer you on a forum, as much as you might try and square it in your head that it makes you right, then it doesn''t.There gets a point where folks just really can''t be bothered.I hope this advice helps on your quest to suss out why people think you''re an idiot.[Y]

[quote user="Wiz"]

[quote user="Rootin FerHooten"]He''s just pointing out why people are being so vindictive towards you. (It''s your attention seeking moaning whinging anti club negativity if that''s any help....)[/quote]

So I was right,  ta.

[/quote]Don''t worry Wiz even though many have chalked you off as "beyond help" some of us will continue to make the effort with your therapy.Morty explained why people are nasty to you.Morty did not agree in any post with what they were saying.ex·plain  (k-spln)
v. ex·plained, ex·plain·ing, ex·plains
v.tr.
1. To make plain or comprehensible.
2. To define; expound: We explained our plan to the committee.
a. To offer reasons for or a cause of; justify: explain an error.
b. To offer reasons for the actions, beliefs, or remarks of (oneself).
v.intr.
To make something plain or comprehensible: Let me explain.
a·gree  (-gr)
v. a·greed, a·gree·ing, a·grees
v.intr.
1. To grant consent; accede: We agreed to her suggestion.
2. To come into or be in accord, as of opinion: I agree with you on that. Our views on the election agree.
3. To come to an understanding or to terms: We agreed on the price.
4. To be compatible or consistent; correspond: The copy agrees with the original. His story agrees with mine.
5. To be suitable, appropriate, pleasing, or healthful: Spicy food does not agree with me.
6. Grammar To correspond in gender, number, case, or person.
v.tr.
To grant or concede: My parents agreed that we should go.

I can''t remember the result of the first game I saw, I just remember being so mesmorised by Kenny Foggo that I wanted to come back and see him again.

Are results that important?

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

I can''t remember the result of the first game I saw, I just remember being so mesmorised by Kenny Foggo that I wanted to come back and see him again.

Are results that important?

[/quote] of course results are important, especially for wiz the worse the result for REAL fans the better day wiz has and the more he can spread his anti club message...... Wiz the lowestoft number one ipswich supporting TO55ER

"There is no justification whatsoever for wishing someone dead, however much you try to"

really ?

but there is justification for accusing our majority shareholders of stealing from the club, claiming a director (Stephen Fry) has been convicted of Class A drug use and calling a Norwich City player (Ward) and w*anker

perhaps you might care to explain to us all what that justification is ....

........ and maybe where that Wensum Stand you used to sit in was, or where that City stand was in the 1960''s

as stated previously your mask has been slipping for some while, if anyone is still daft enough to believe you are a genuine City fan or ever were then more fool them

Agree with city1st. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I think only a minority believe the myth of the Norwich fan who is in his seventies living in Lowestoft and went to all the games except for the last twenty years....

thing is, as a couple of pm''s said way back, the troll has never come up with ANY recollections of City games - when he did venture into such unchartered water he came a big cropper by clearly demonstrating his complete lack of knowdlege about the club and the ground

I don''t know excatly what his motivation is for his constant attacks on our club, but from what I can gather he spends much of his time on other football sites trying to cause ''mischief'' as well

a rather sad existence, all in all

[quote user="TCCANARY"]

Why has he changed his name to a full stop?

[/quote]Gone into hiding / deleted his account.

[quote user="Victor Segura and the Yellow Cards"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TCCANARY"]

Why has he changed his name to a full stop?

[/quote]Gone into hiding / deleted his account.[/quote]

Maybe this time he has decided to roll away for good.

[/quote]Lol, I doubt that very much.