Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Relegated by Christmas!

He will be back, full of contrition (weasel words) apologies etc

the usual halfwits will believe him (as they believe he is a genuine city fan) and the sorry saga will start all over again

the snide attacks upon club officials, the unfounded allegations, the lies based on misrepresentation, the child like attention seeking

just how many time have we been here before ?

If this forum had a better search function I''m sure that I could find a few posts of Wiz''s where he had wished ''the Witch'' dead.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]If this forum had a better search function I''m sure that I could find a few posts of Wiz''s where he had wished ''the Witch'' dead.[/quote]You can find one by City1st that made Wiz guilty by association of being a paedophile.

oh dear, we seeem to have flushed out another troll

8000 plus posts, eh ?

there was NO guilt by association, but there is an attempt to distract the thread by lies

curious that, or not given that ''Pinkun role model'' joined around the same time as wiz 9 years ago, signed in this morning about the same time as wiz''s login details changed to a full stop 

a troll by another namne is still a troll

[quote user="City1st"]

oh dear, we seeem to have flushed out another troll

8000 plus posts, eh ?

there was NO guilt by association, but there is an attempt to distract the thread by lies

curious that, or not given that ''Pinkun role model'' joined around the same time as wiz 9 years ago, signed in this morning about the same time as wiz''s login details changed to a full stop 

a troll by another namne is still a troll

[/quote]LOL predictable as ever.

any possibility of your providing evidence of your slur ?

or commenting on the coincidence, or

.......... that you posted on wiz''s other thread, echoing his thoughts

curious, eh ?

[quote user="City1st"]

Any possibility of you providing evidence of your slur ?

or commenting on the coincidence, or

.......... that you posted on wiz''s other thread, echoing his thoughts

curious, eh ?

[/quote]I don''t have to. I''m sure most of us read it.  And the thread that Purple pulled you up for it gave me fits.  I mean seriously, it''s flippin'' hilarious how you predictable go on about Wiz, how he insults people etc. When you''re just as bad.

I am no fan of Wiz''s roller coaster approach to posting but I find City 1st''s patronising, high handed, arrogant, attitude infinitely more offensive. His tactic of accusing almost any poster he doesn''t agree with of being either a) an Ipswich supporter or b) another poster by a different name is bizarre to say the least. Let me save you the bother of replying by creating your response for you. You can save your self the bother by just cutting and pasting the text below.

"Ah another Binner creeps out of woodwork. One of the faint hearts who predicted with certainty that we would be relegated with 6 games left.

How strange that your posts should be so similar to (insert name here) are you sure you are not one and the same person?

By your words you shall know them

etc etc etc

Regardless of thoughts and opinions, which everyone is entitled to, there is really no need for personal abuse to anyone, especially a fellow ncfc supporter.

Opinions are like a holes everyone has one.

I''m really disappointed at Saturday''s result, really really disappointed, and as with all new managers we are bound to be a bit jittery if the first results don''t go our way. It''s the big unknown really, new players, new management team.

We need to give him and the team time, until Xmas? Maybe maybe not.

I can''t even think about relegation before the season has really got going, I will be more than concerned if by Xmas we still aren''t gaining momentum and points.

Until we reach that time, if we do, Chris and the whole team will get my support, but I will have wobbles no doubt about it, I will probably also vent about players if they aren''t playing well.

Creating a good atmosphere at carrow road and indeed away from home is essential, it lifts the team for sure. We can only do so much, the rest is down to the manager and team.

OTBC

The ''big drama'' type postings of Wiz are a little annoying for myself and many others, I have no doubt about that, but often (not always) if you strip away the style there can be an opinion worth thought. Saying we will be relegated by christmas if we play like saturday every game is neither worth thought as its bloody obvious or worth getting upset about because its quite obviously true.

What does amaze me is the nerve of City1st who quite frankly should still be feeling too ashamed to visit these boards after the torrent of abuse he gave to fans who during the end of last season voiced concerns about Lambert leaving for villa. Not only has he unashamedly come back without learning any lessons from this time, still insulting his way through each thread but to compound things further chooses to highlight when somebody else called things wrongly. Unfudgingly beliveable!

dearie me

"His tactic of accusing almost any poster he doesn''t agree with of being either a) an Ipswich supporter or b) another poster by a different name is bizarre to say the least."

almost any ?

Six of one and two of the other is hardly ''almost any'' - however if you are to defend wiz it''s good to see that you stick to his level of accuracy

ps any chance of that wiz and the peadophile accusation link - just so others can judge for themselves

Funny how Wiz rants about the board and manager over here, but on Villa talk he defends them like a mother bear protecting her cubs.

The evidence is right in front of you "Pink un role model". You can''t deny it.

[quote user="City1st"]

dearie me

"His tactic of accusing almost any poster he doesn''t agree with of being either a) an Ipswich supporter or b) another poster by a different name is bizarre to say the least."

almost any ?

Six of one and two of the other is hardly ''almost any'' - however if you are to defend wiz it''s good to see that you stick to his level of accuracy

ps any chance of that wiz and the paedophile accusation link - just so others can judge for themselves

[/quote]If you had a pair you''d post it for yourself as most of us know it exists... but I know you won''t.

[quote user="BWs Cat"]Funny how Wiz rants about the board and manager over here, but on Villa talk he defends them like a mother bear protecting her cubs.

The evidence is right in front of you "Pink un role model". You can''t deny it.[/quote]Why would I want to go to the Villa board?  I know what Wiz is like. I certainly know was others a like. And at times they appear to be different cheeks of the same arse.  (Even if it is a multi-cheeked arse)I also know that City1st will go on and on about the thread about Wiz and Gary Glitter and me having to post it again for him.  

I don''t think asking someone to back something they claim is ''going on and on about it''

so let''s have the evidence and let others decide

quite a fundemental part of a forum I would suggest

I belive if CH keep play same style and team keep not reply on good mood very soon he will be sacked becasue simply if keep this style with this players not work and we will loose run of games.

Still I belive this players can play much better simply need to be corrected some things very soon if not new Mcinally reaction will come sooner than later...

[quote user="Gareth"]This threads like a really bad car wreck, I want to stop watching but I just can''t.[/quote]Lol, ditto.And I have no idea what is going on either.

''friends'' of wiz are seeking to defend him by blaming others

wiz has become a dot - rather like the one when the telly closed down at about midnight

and Chris Hughton is a coward or Worthy, or both

FAO City 1st. You talk about accuracy and then accuse me of defending Wiz (read my initial post again). And I didn''t bring up the Gary Glitter post business (although, I too remember the thread).

Frankly sir, you are a rather unpleasant man.

Dearie me, indeed.

I didn''t say you did bring up the post where amonst other things Gary Glitter was mentioned, I merely asked you to provide the link. Maybe you are concerned about ''guilt by association'' perhaps /

ps any chance of qualifying that ''almost any'' claim with a few numbers - if only to disassociate yourself from the ''friends of wiz'' who have a problem with substanciating their accusations ?

[quote user="City1st"]

I don''t think asking someone to back something they claim is ''going on and on about it''

so let''s have the evidence and let others decide

quite a fundamental part of a forum I would suggest

[/quote]I don''t have to. It''s been done. Others did decide. Namely Purple who pulled you up on it.  The point is City1st you''re just as bad if not worse than Wiz with you name calling etc.  And the predictability of, if you disagree you''re a ''friend of Wizard'' or a ''binner''.That''s why I find you hilarious.  Totally oblivious to how you come across.  Whereas Wiz imo knows he''s doing it, and he''s playing all the ones that bite like puppets.Oh yeah, and don''t do the ''yeah but you never say anything to Wiz'' routine.  Because if you do read these boards you''d know that I did say that he''d gone too far with the coward comment.

[quote user="City1st"]

I didn''t say you did bring up the post where amonst other things Gary Glitter was mentioned, I merely asked you to provide the link. Maybe you are concerned about ''guilt by association'' perhaps /

ps any chance of qualifying that ''almost any'' claim with a few numbers - if only to disassociate yourself from the ''friends of wiz'' who have a problem with substantiating their accusations ?

[/quote]BOOOOOMMMM That''s why you''re hilarious[:D]

Dear Santa,

This year I would like for City not to be relegated by the time you visit us, I''m sure you realise that you owe me this request because I never got the bl00dy bike I asked for in 1998!

Thanks

TCCANARY.

I can assue you all that I''ve been a very good boy this year (unlike 1998!) so my wish will be granted.

"Others did decide. Namely Purple who pulled you up on it. "

er. not quite the same thing - it was a total misrepesentation

so why not post up the original, I have nothing to hide and I''m sureothers would welcome the chance for an accusation to be substanciated ?

or maybe your comment "Whereas Wiz imo knows he''s doing it, and he''s playing all the ones that bite like puppets" explains more ?

[quote user="City1st"]

"Others did decide. Namely Purple who pulled you up on it. "

er. not quite the same thing - it was a total misrepresentation.

so why not post up the original, I have nothing to hide and I''m sureothers would welcome the chance for an accusation to be substantiated ?

or maybe your comment "Whereas Wiz imo knows he''s doing it, and he''s playing all the ones that bite like puppets" explains more ?

[/quote]LOL only because he pulled you up on it. And didn''t like what he said.[:D]

no more than I like ''wiz''s'' assertions that Stephen Fry is a convicted Class A drug user of that Elliot Ward is a w*nker,

or that we were going into administration, Snodgrass was joining Villa etc

Right, I''ve only just caught up with this thread so here''s my input.
1. I''m glad Wiz is gone. Maybe when I open this forum now I won''t immediately get a sense of Deja Vu upon seeing endless attention seeking and thoroughly miserable/boring posts founded on nonsense (Yes, there are others but Wiz is by far the most prolific). Good riddance to tedious drivel.
2. Wiz has misconstrued what I said inevitably. I know he''ll read this cuz he can''t leave it alone, even if he doesn''t respond. I didn''t wish him to die some horrible and tragic death, I advised him to do us all a favour and book himself in at Dignitas. I firmly believe in the principle of Euthanasia, and if someone is enduring such horrendous suffering, they should be allowed to end their misery. Wiz is clearly in excruciating agony from his "support of Norwich" and constant misery, and if his quality of life is so terrible and miserable then Dignitas is the best place for him. I was not being vindictive by wishing Wiz to die, merely pointing out that if he wished to end his suffering, I would happily help him in his situation by paying his air fare and we would all benefit from it if anything, that is compassionate not vindictive.