Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

A poor performance against a good side

Not a good combo I think you''ll agree.  However, we mustn''t forget that we played a side who sit 5th in the Premiership now.  I know it''s only Bolton but you wouldn''t have felt as disappointed if we lost 1-0 away to Liverpool or Newcastle.  Same principle.

Having said that we were poor again tonight.  Leon and Deano didn''t link up well and Damo had to take his chances.  Edworthy should have walloped the ball away for Stelios'' goal and our midfield looked tired and over run.  The only good thing to come out of tonight was Shacks.  The guy looks class at the back.  Getting his head on everything and organising us. 

It''s looking very very tough now though.......

I think it''s gone past the worrying stage now, DDIM, we''re down. Yes, Bolton are 5th in the League, but we went down with a whimper tonight; we weren''t even poor, we were worse than that.  

It''s more than difficult - it''s over.

I don''t really think there is any reason for optimism now. We will finish bottom, and that''s a real shame.

To all those who still think we have a chance of staying up: Can I have a shot of what your on? Is it legal? Can I overdose and think that we have chance of qualifying for the Champs League?

When the players were giving their best the team was almost good enough. Now that they are all thinking about there summer holidays in Barbados we are not even close to the required standard.

Agree DD a decent Bolton side but we were truly awful! The legendry Swindon side that is regarded as the worst premiership side ever managed to win 7 games so where does that leave us? Any other team would sack the manager now and give a new person time to asses who is worth keeping and who is not. To have waited 10 years for this crap and feeble effort is unforgivable from a club with so called "ambition"!!