Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

FAO Bor bor bor: The jokes over

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="City1st"]

you have the gall to use astericks ?

[/quote]

Are there any left as i thought Huckerbys Boots used them all up yesterday ? [;)]

[/quote]I''ve had to buy a big box of them from Argos because of all the b*****ks on here recently.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="City1st"]

you have the gall to use astericks ?

[/quote]

Are there any left as i thought Huckerbys Boots used them all up yesterday ? [;)]

[/quote]

I''ve had to buy a big box of them from Argos because of all the b*****ks on here recently.
[/quote]

Must have been a kin very big box as how about this for an opening sentence in a post by Mr.Boots last night..............

Jesus fu**** wept, can''t believe the level of animosity I''m getting on here, what a bunch of fu**** co**su****s you lot are

I find nothing wrong with bor bor bor although I did once disagree with him!!

Who is this self righteous Alan Grey character? If you can''t stand the heat etc. Why don''t you criticise some of the other self righteous lot on here who use language such as ''bell end, etc??

Get off his case mate!

Ok... I confess...... I am bor, bw, Wiz and good news Gordon.... At weekends my name is gillian, I also wrestle tigers.....

*waits to see who buys this sh*t....*

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Ok... I confess...... I am bor, bw, Wiz and good news Gordon.... At weekends my name is gillian, I also wrestle tigers..... *waits to see who buys this sh*t....*[/quote]

Thought that was the expression you used at the weekend as "Gillian"[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Ok... I confess...... I am bor, bw, Wiz and good news Gordon.... At weekends my name is gillian, I also wrestle tigers..... *waits to see who buys this sh*t....*[/quote]

Thought that was the expression you used at the weekend as "Gillian"[;)]

[/quote]

Paaaaahhh hahahaa!

Of course you need moderation on any busy forum. Some people never self-moderate. Temporary bannings work, they give people a few days to cool off.

Well we''ve got moderation here in Peter the Deleter.

There is added moderation where we all have the opportunity of waking him if we push the button baby.

Moderate moderation has worked just fine so far. Allowing posters to choose what''s acceptable would be the beginning of the end for this board.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well we''ve got moderation here in Peter the Deleter.

There is added moderation where we all have the opportunity of waking him if we push the button baby.

Moderate moderation has worked just fine so far. Allowing posters to choose what''s acceptable would be the beginning of the end for this board.

[/quote]

What''s happened with bor is that he''s decided to turn himself from cuddly Richard Starkey to David "Rudest man in Britain" Starkey. And if we had to have a poster-moderator I would nominate bor, on the poacher-turned-gamekeeper principle.

Well, it would seem old Bor owes some of you an apology.  I have to be honest with you, there is something of a thrill in being able to "say" whatever I like from the safety of my retirement bungalow.  But I acknowledge and accept that old Bor can be a little sharp sometimes and I should like to take this opportunity to say I have behaved rather shabbily to some of the people who post here, and to some of those connected to our football club. 

I should like to note that it is as easy for me to type "I apologise" as it is for me to type words like *, *, *** and arsehead.  However, judge me not by this apology but by my behaviour from this point onward.

We will disagree, I am certain, but let those squabbles be civil, and restrained, and well-intentioned, and good-natured.

I remain, sirs, your faithful servant.

Bor.

another attempt to ape our recently departed (from here) supposedly, old age amnesiac

maybe bor will morth into some kind of punctuation mark as well

[quote user="City1st"]

another attempt to ape our recently departed (from here) supposedly, old age amnesiac

maybe bor will morth into some kind of punctuation mark as well

[/quote]

As far as the old one goes, I think his current title of "First W....." is quite appropriate.  It would be better if he overtyped the five full stops with the letters a-n-k-e-r.

[quote user="baldyboy"]sorry but after what you said about me Bor you can stick your apology where the sun don''t shine!![/quote]So if you are back from a tour of duty and using the internet, does that make you an actual keyboard warrior?

It might come as a shock to some on here that they don''t own this message board.....and despite their best attempts, I''m still here.

It might also suprise one or two that I don''t ever post under a differnt username/account, hopefully, Pete could confirm this to you.

Thank you.

PS. Respect to Baldy Boy for being an ex soldier, you lads do this country proud.

PPS. Now back to normal........

OTBC.

Shit! Everyone, get to your battle stations!

Man the perimeter! Sound the Alarm!

Somebody get on that damn turret!

Wiz is BACK!

[quote user="Wiz"]

It might come as a shock to some on here that they don''t own this message board.....and despite their best attempts, I''m still here.

It might also suprise one or two that I don''t ever post under a differnt username/account, hopefully, Pete could confirm this to you.

Thank you.

PS. Respect to Baldy Boy for being an ex soldier, you lads do this country proud.

PPS. Now back to normal........

OTBC.

[/quote]

And as yet another self imposed exile comes to an end it really is MANY Happy Returns[^]

"It might come as a shock to some on here that they don''t own this

message board.....and despite their best attempts, I''m still here."
Yes, after choosing to post here, and choosing to leave, and choosing to return, and choosing to leave again, you have chosen to come back again.  Despite the best attempts of "others".That''s freedom of expression for you.  Now, isn''t it about time you libelled someone?