Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Doing a Ipswich

Like when the Scu**ers where last in Premiership, One good season, then bring aload of jonny foreigners in on big money, upset the Apple Cart and Never been the same since!!

Now Ayala is on loan we have 1 player from outside the British isles. He has been based in England for over 5 years and speaks perfect English. Jog on.

[quote user="Jacko"]

Now Ayala is on loan we have 1 player from outside the British isles. He has been based in England for over 5 years and speaks perfect English. Jog on.

[/quote]

Which part of the British Isles is Lazio in?! [:P]

Forget about Garrido. But again a player with English experience who wont take masses of time to integrate. Its hardly a mass invasion.

[quote user="Jacko"]Now Ayala is on loan we have 1 player from outside the British isles. He has been based in England for over 5 years and speaks perfect English. Jog on.[/quote]

You sure on them Stats..............jog on!!

I accept that I forgot about Garrido which was stupid. But how can justify your opinion on the signing of two players exactly? Both who have played games in this league before?

[quote user="bbroom89"]You are doing the moron like most other Norwich fans on here. That is all!
[/quote]

Thats no way to speak to Jacko!!

[quote user="bbroom89"]I was talking about the instigator of this monstrosity of a post!
[/quote]

Not bad for 2 posts.... Takes one to know one!!

Put the name calling to one side here Zema. Justify to me how we are in any way doing an Ipswich. We have signed one player on loan who will return at the end of the season if the worst happens. We have signed one other foreigner with over 5 years experience in English football. He has already said he is committed to moving to Norwich with his family and giving this a right go.

[quote user="Jacko"]Put the name calling to one side here Zema. Justify to me how we are in any way doing an Ipswich. We have signed one player on loan who will return at the end of the season if the worst happens. We have signed one other foreigner with over 5 years experience in English football. He has already said he is committed to moving to Norwich with his family and giving this a right go.[/quote]

Im sure that the rest of the tight knit team are loving it now that some players are earning big bucks for being rather average!!

Same way the Sc*m went!!

[quote user="bbroom89"]I believe we have 4 overseas players; Jackson, Surman, Garrido and Bassong unless we include the Irish!
[/quote]

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha............. Classic!!

So your Bassong''s agent? Mother? Best friend? Maybe your McNally?

How on earth do you know what he''s being paid? Are you really so idiotic you believe any old figure thats thrown around?

Surman and Jackson have both lived over here since they were kids. They are hardly foreigners. Zema I take then you know how much Bassong is on then? As for calling him average. He hasnt kicked a ball for Norwich yet. At least give him a chance.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]So your Bassong''s agent? Mother? Best friend? Maybe your McNally? How on earth do you know what he''s being paid? Are you really so idiotic you believe any old figure thats thrown around?[/quote]

That is the truth, McNally told my Mum. who knows his Agent, who happens to be my best friend... so there!!

Ha Ha Ha  Another Classic!!

[quote user="Jacko"]Surman and Jackson have both lived over here since they were kids. They are hardly foreigners. Zema I take then you know how much Bassong is on then? As for calling him average. He hasnt kicked a ball for Norwich yet. At least give him a chance.[/quote]

I will give anyone a chance who pull the City shirt on, but im sure Garrido and Bassong will be on alot more Money than the Others!!

[quote user="bbroom89"]I was jesting, but they are Canadian and South African at birth so can technically play for those countries!
[/quote]

Jackson does play for Cananda!!

You''ve already called him average though. That seems like a man who''s mind is made up to me. I doubt Holty signed again for a packet of pork scratchings either. Particularly with West Ham lining up to offer silly money for him. I also doubt Howson joined for pennies given that he turned down a decent contract offer from Leeds. So you cant say that with any certainty.

If he is on big money like you are claiming who is to say Spurs aren''t subsidising some of his wages in the same way Man City are Adebayor? We simply don''t know the ins and outs. Bassong''s stock has fallen since moving from Newcastle hence his wage demands will have to shift accordingly.

" upset the Apple Cart "

apple cart ?

I think you mean Dust Cart

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

[quote user="Jacko"]Surman and Jackson have both lived over here since they were kids. They are hardly foreigners. Zema I take then you know how much Bassong is on then? As for calling him average. He hasnt kicked a ball for Norwich yet. At least give him a chance.[/quote]

I will give anyone a chance who pull the City shirt on, but im sure Garrido and Bassong will be on alot more Money than the Others!!

[/quote]

You are sure about the above, I am sure you are a moron, does that make us both right ? or are we both guessing

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]So your Bassong''s agent? Mother? Best friend? Maybe your McNally? How on earth do you know what he''s being paid? Are you really so idiotic you believe any old figure thats thrown around?[/quote]

That is the truth, McNally told my Mum. who knows his Agent, who happens to be my best friend... so there!!

Ha Ha Ha  Another Classic!!

[/quote]

So is your Mum your best friend? Or is his Agent your best friend, in which case why didn''t he tell you directly?

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="zemas tendon"]

[/quote]

You are sure about the above, I am sure you are a moron, does that make us both right ? or are we both guessing

[/quote]Nope, you''re right, and he''s guessing.Another poster whose banning would improve the forum for everyone.

[quote user="Alan_Grey"]

Another poster whose banning would improve the forum for everyone.
[/quote]

[8]

Ban em All, Ban em All, the long and the short and the tall
Ban all those posters who Grey doesn’t like,
Bor bor now Zema can both take a hike,
''Cos we’re saying goodbye to them all, as away from this forum they crawl
If Alan don’t like you,then you’re on your bike too, so f*ck off my lads, Ban ''em All