Sign in to follow this  
urdie_Canary

Swansea bid for Ince

I think we are seriously missing out on this lad, everytime I''ve seen him play he''s looked pure class.Good pedigree too !! Hughton sign him up !!!!!

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Good player, but not as good as the one they are about to lose in Scott Sinclair.[/quote]

that''s the truth...though the player they''re about to sign (Ki) is pure class and will fit pefectly into their system. Building a strong team there

Good player. Would give us something different. My biggest critcism of our wingers is that at time I would like them to be slightly more direct and take their men on. Both Phillips and Ince are quite old school in that regard and do this at Blackpool. But the priority for me is still a centre forward. Gary Hooper would be an ideal choice if available.

[quote user="Jacko"]

Good player. Would give us something different. My biggest critcism of our wingers is that at time I would like them to be slightly more direct and take their men on. Both Phillips and Ince are quite old school in that regard and do this at Blackpool. But the priority for me is still a centre forward. Gary Hooper would be an ideal choice if available.

[/quote]

Not for the rumoured £8m though. Even Ki, arguably their best player last year is going for around £5.5-6.5m