Sign in to follow this  
Canary1902

Hernandez

Apparently unsettled at Man Utd now that Van has arrived and Welbeck has signed on for 4 years.

Possible loan? I certainly wouldn''t say no

Doubt it, if he''s not happy he''ll want to be sold. Going on loan isn''t going to help him at Man.U. But if he was available then would love him to come here, but I really can''t see it happening.

[quote user="Canary1902"]

Apparently unsettled at Man Utd now that Van has arrived and Welbeck has signed on for 4 years.

Possible loan? I certainly wouldn''t say no

[/quote]

They need 4 top strikers for their 60odd games this season.. macheda more likely..

He''s awesome and could play for many better teams. Can''t see it myself and Fergie said he wants 4 top players like the Yorke, Cole, Sheringham and Solskjaer era.

More chance of getting Henriquez the new lad I reckon?

totally agree, not a cats chance ( and not a referance to sunderland) in hell. wages at least 60K i would think and would go to a club much further up the food chain than us, probably in europe.

[quote user="star_manic"]totally agree, not a cats chance ( and not a referance to sunderland) in hell. wages at least 60K i would think and would go to a club much further up the food chain than us, probably in europe.[/quote]Really?I doubt that very much

Nope Hernandez is on around 50-60k a week. When he first came to United he was handed a 4 year deal worth about 20k a week to prove himself but United offered him a new deal at the end of his first season.

It''s irrelevant anyway as he''s not coming here!!!

I agree with you York, Man U will surely want to have four top class strikers in Van Persie, Rooney, Welbeck and Hernandez. So those out I think will be Berbatov and Macheda on loan. Owen has already gone, right?

The most likely and realistic target is obviously Macheda, I rate him and I think he''d do great here on loan. I doubt he''s on a huge salary.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]ointless discusion we should talk about players we have a remote possibility of getting unless he is loaned out[/quote]

90% of the dicussions on here are pointless. Just don''t reply. Without posts there would be no forum

Now I reckon that would make a fine new terrace chant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHSKXFLh_T4&feature=player_embedded

[8]

Chicharito, you and I know

How the clubs they come and they go and the scarves they''re leaving

You''ll be scoring once again and the pain will end

You will have no time for grieving

Chicharito, you and I cry

But the ball is still in the sky because Tierney hoofed it

Let me see you score once more, hear the Barclay roar

You''re our hero, Chicharito

You''ll fly once more like you did before

Join them yellows, Chicharito

[8]

That may not appeal to the under forties but I prefer it to Marching On Together.

[quote user="Canary1902"]

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]ointless discusion we should talk about players we have a remote possibility of getting unless he is loaned out[/quote]

90% of the dicussions on here are pointless. Just don''t reply. Without posts there would be no forum

[/quote]So the choice is a smaller forum of consistently decent posts, or a bigger one, 90% of which is sh*te. Only 11% to go then and we can aspire to be the next TWTD or WACCOE. [:|]

Chicharito ?

Chiquitita, I think you will find

A curious fact is their name ABBA sounds the same backwards ..

................ much the same as most of their music does

OP...did you just do your "dream team" and get excited? he''s never coming here and if he stayed in the Prem he would only go on loan to a handful of clubs...Arsenal, or Spurs, at a push, but more likely abroad.

canary1902, Blackheath too? we yella''s get about eh?! ;0)

The Crown for tv games it is then? (when not actually there obviously).