Sign in to follow this  
Devils Advocate.

QPR trying to replace Greeno, already !

also trying to sign Boruc the ex celtic keeper who is a free agent!!!! seem to have the attitude along with Wet Sham of signing EVERYBODY!!!

So do you not think that QPR fans will view our ALLEGED approach for Bunn at Blackburn who REPORTEDLY want £1 million for him as an attempt to oust Ruddy after our 5-0 defeeat?

We know that it is far from the truth but look at it from a QPR fans slant.

To be fair QPR don''t sign everyone, just the rejects other clubs don''t want no more or has-beens.Also I''ve never been a fan of Green, even when he played for us.

I so hope they get relegated this season, really hate what they are doing at the moment. No loyalty shown at all to their exisiting players, despite winning promotion and keeping them up. At this rate QPR will have an entirely new first 11!

[quote user="Hog"]I so hope they get relegated this season, really hate what they are doing at the moment. No loyalty shown at all to their exisiting players, despite winning promotion and keeping them up. At this rate QPR will have an entirely new first 11![/quote]It''s because they have ''''ambition'''' so it makes it OK....It just feels like they are buying blind and have no real ideas who they want to make a hard working team, they look disjointed.

Probably gonna be another repeat of last year for them, scraping prem survival. Theyre going to look like Villa did at the end of last season, as you said disjointed.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

So do you not think that QPR fans will view our ALLEGED approach for Bunn at Blackburn who REPORTEDLY want £1 million for him as an attempt to oust Ruddy after our 5-0 defeeat?

[/quote]

I know that on the surface the two stories appear similar, but John Ruddy has at least played 80 or so games for us and we do lack experienced cover for him whereas Robert Green was making his first team debut for QPR and they do have Radek Cerny as cover.

Robert Green has not looked the same since the World Cup. his confidence is shot.

Correct, Ruddy has two good seasons behind him, and made a creditable England debut only day''s beforehand.

I was talking to a QPR fan on the train on the way home from Saturday''s game, and he was distinctly unimpressed with Greeno describing him as a statue.

I would guess either Cerny or Greeno is not impressing in training either if they are indeed after a further keeper.

However we should not gloat. The "Theo" debacle is still too raw for us to be in any position to do so.

OTBC

The fact of the matter is, however much it irks me to say it, QPR have signed and will, in the next few days, sign more quality players which will see them nowhere near the bottom of the league come May,

[quote user="super canary"]The fact of the matter is, however much it irks me to say it, QPR have signed and will, in the next few days, sign more quality players which will see them nowhere near the bottom of the league come May,[/quote]That maybe - but according to Daniel Storey (and me!) that isn''t always enough.Good article on qpr   http://www.football365.com/f365-says/8009961/F365-Says

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]But there''s at least 15 of them - which one?