Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Hooper to NCFC 8m

[quote user="chris_sabian"]Regardless, I hope Hooper doesn''t come here. Scoring goals in the SPL means absolutely nothing.[/quote]

Yer cause Jelavic struggled!!

[quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="Salopian"]

It''s clear from last Saturday''s capitulation that we lack pace in the side, - thoughout. I hope that Bassong and Garido will have done something to improve the defence in this respect. In the midfield we have only Benno and perhaps Butterfield.

Up front we have only Jacko, who is quick and hard working, but whose finishing is inadequate at Premiership level.

I want another striker, or two, who are good with head and feet and who is/are also quick enough to cope with pace in the opposing team. If  Hooper fits this, well and good, but other strikers like Rhodes, Lambert, etc., will be closed down too quickly to be effective. I suspect we have to look abroad and be prepared to dig deep down into the pocket!

[/quote]

Hooper is big and fat, he is more of a Holt than a Jackson

[/quote]

Visit to Specsavers recommended.

Howson is now!:

Take into account that between the ages of 20-22 he banged in 43 goals in 80 games for a Scunthorpe side who have never been "above average" this is clearly a player with a lot of talent.

Tangible:

Fair point and 1 in 2 is a good ratio which suggests that he may be able to do it at a higher level.

DOB: 26/1/88 --> 24 and half years old

5'' 9" tall   11st 1 Ibs.

Joined Celtic from Scunthorpe for £2.4m.

1. [quote user="lincoln canary"]Gary Hooper is not good enough for the premier league, and will not improve our squad. Jackson is a better player.[/quote]

Dear lord, is that true? I didn''t realise Hooper was quite that bad.