Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

since we got Bassong from spurs...

International clearance shouldn''t be a problem as the FA hold his registration, just like RVP.

Not sure however, if he would need to re-apply for a work permit, as he is from outside of the EU.

[quote user="CanaryNath"]International clearance shouldn''t be a problem as the FA hold his registration, just like RVP.

Not sure however, if he would need to re-apply for a work permit, as he is from outside of the EU.[/quote]
another good point, I''m assuming a footballers work permit applies to all of europe, in this case?
Visas are flipping hard things to change over, and very difficult to do in a few days.

[quote user="CanaryNath"]International clearance shouldn''t be a problem as the FA hold his registration, just like RVP.

Not sure however, if he would need to re-apply for a work permit, as he is from outside of the EU.[/quote]
another good point, I''m assuming a footballers work permit applies to all of europe, in this case?
Visas are flipping hard things to change over, and very difficult to do in a few days.

[quote user="CanaryNath"]International clearance shouldn''t be a problem as the FA hold his registration, just like RVP. Not sure however, if he would need to re-apply for a work permit, as he is from outside of the EU.[/quote]

He was born in France and has a French passport, so no work permit needed.

I thought you were going to say..."since we got Bassong from spurs all the moaning gits banging on about spending money have shut up".