Sign in to follow this  
kellybrook

Who else is....

Me! Sat in PJ''s and really have many things to do including try to watch 2yr old son, but ALL I can do is sit here and refresh and mull over the potentially great signings, but possible gutting departure of Vaughan:-):-(:-):-(

Lucky work is quiet at the moment as i''ve done nothing so far today!

I bet we don''t even hear anything for a few days, I''d hope Hughton is concentrating on the game tomorrow (After Biglia has signed on the dotted line of course)

I just cant understand whats going on here, we are talking to 20 people (OK that''s stretching it a bit but you know what i mean),  with a view to signing them, this has never happened in all me 50 odd years of watching and supporting city. Why PL left i will never know, maybe hes gone off his rocker !!!

Maybe it''s just because we''re Premier League now? Probably worse still next summer if we stay up lol. I''m going for a walk to free my mind a little! Hopefully we''ve signed the whole Spanish national football team when I get back;)

yep. Just come out of a rather dull meeting and rushed to check for updates. It is very exciting and could be for the next week until the window closes.

[quote user="kellybrook"]sitting on here refreshing the page this morning rather than doing work?[/quote]

*Ahem* Couldn''t possibly comment..... [:D]