Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

All the rumours cannot be right

Look at the current messageboard we are supposed to be in for Biglia,N Zonzi and tetty, all defensive midfielders. I cannot see us needing or getting more than 1 of these so dont know what subsatnce there is to all this talk if indeed there is any. Also if we get one of these where does that leave Bradley Johnson?, i cannot see a midfield with one of the above plus him

Well the substance for the Biglia rumour comes from Sky Sports, who are usually pretty accurate. And, if we got him, that would mean Johnson on the bench, as Biglia is a better player.

not just SSN, Crunchsports are usually spot on. would certainly prefer Biglia after looking into all three. can see him being the one we get on loan, as well, probably with a clause to make it perm for 8m euro next season if we do well. 

If any of these reports have any substance, our moves are probably just inquiries at this stage.

Until a fee is agreed with the selling club, we are likely to have several irons in the fire in case the other deals fall through.

This must be common practice, especially at this busy stage of the transfer window.

Johnson would be likely make the bench at best if any of these comes off. I suspect Fox will be even further behind in the pecking order.

You answered it yourself. They are rumours that is all. One or two might have an element of truth or maybe none do. All I know is that I''ll be glad when the Transfer Window closes, provided we have a new striker!

RP

[quote user="SheringhamCanary"]

[quote user="super canary"]Biglia isnt a rumour. We have agreed the loan, its just personal terms now.[/quote]

How do you know that?

[/quote]

Its on SSN my friend.

[quote user="super canary"]Well the substance for the Biglia rumour comes from Sky Sports, who are usually pretty accurate. And, if we got him, that would mean Johnson on the bench, as Biglia is a better player.[/quote]

Is Jimmy Flloyd Hasselbaink our new manager yet?

This deal may happen, but Sky Sports are far from accurate, they run with whatever transfer gossip they hear! 

[quote user="CDMullins"]

[quote user="super canary"]Well the substance for the Biglia rumour comes from Sky Sports, who are usually pretty accurate. And, if we got him, that would mean Johnson on the bench, as Biglia is a better player.[/quote]

Is Jimmy Flloyd Hasselbaink our new manager yet?

This deal may happen, but Sky Sports are far from accurate, they run with whatever transfer gossip they hear! 

[/quote]

Fair point.....they arent often wrong though.

err, they aren''t often right ....... more like

as said above they will post any old tosh as long as it gets their site visit numbers up

employing a few kids to trawl ''football rumour websites'' is hardly a reliable source

[quote user="City1st"]

err, they aren''t often right ....... more like

as said above they will post any old tosh as long as it gets their site visit numbers up

employing a few kids to trawl ''football rumour websites'' is hardly a reliable source

[/quote]

I am specifically talking about what is reported on the Sky sports news channel, not the website. The majority of what comes on their yellow ticker, via sky sources, is correct.