Sign in to follow this  
Olano

alexander tett to sign to day

Norwegian international tetti will sign for norwich to day. Says tetti himself in norwegian newspaper adressavisa.

Defenciv midfilder. Dont rate him at all.

Sorry aboute the english is from norway

Cant pas, cant shoot, wast of money if true, seen him play for my local club rosenborg for years.

Seen him play myself a few times and was always pretty impressed by him - he did a good job in the friendly between England and Norway aswell.

Wasn''t he Rosenborg captain for a while and a fan favourite? Would be very happy if he signs for Norwich, but I think everyone is just praying the Biglia transfer happens.

To be accurate (and I read Norwegian) the article simply says that Tetty checked out the situation at Norwich on Thursday ("Alexander Tettey sjekket forholdene til Premier League-klubben torsdag"). Also that no contract has been signed, but could yet be at some future stage, according to his agent ("Det er ikke skrevet under noen kontrakt, men det kan skje, sier Tetteys rÃ¥dgiver Bjørn Tore").

Absolutely nothing definite agreed based on what that article says.

Probably true im in a car and a frwnd called me when he wa ewading in the paper. Sorry aboute that

Why do people who try to take on accent in writing!

I work with 40 ood norwegians on a daily bases and all emails texts do not realte to BW''s righting here!

It''s not funny, nor big, give it a rest, if your from Norway then I''m from Mars!

BTW I was being ironic when I poste RIGHTING!

Before the forum police jump on me!

[quote user="Indy"]

Why do people who try to take on accent in writing!

I work with 40 ood norwegians on a daily bases and all emails texts do not realte to BW''s righting here!

It''s not funny, nor big, give it a rest, if your from Norway then I''m from Mars!

[/quote]

Olano has been posting on here and other boards (Footymad) for years and always has some input when anything happens in his native country that relates to NCFC. He has often recommended Scandinavian players of note.

I believe he came over for a game last season and was welcomed by some who post on here.

Maybe an apology in order?

Ok if he is then I will of course apologise, but tell me which paper and I''ll get Ørjan to check it out for me!

Like I said I spend time in Stavanger, I contract to a Norwegian company and I have lot''s of Norwegian friends none of them use this type of writing, yest they make mistakes but not like the above.

Reminds me of that guy who claimed to be Dutch!

Agreed, Broadstairs, anyone who makes that sort of commitment to following Norwich deserves all the praise going.

I met a couple of Norwegian fans of Norwich at the Orient away game 2 seasons ago, and they were very friendly to me. Not untypical of Scandinavians generally, I find.

On a serious note Olano if you are indeed a fan of Rosenborg why did you not rate Tettey? I got the impression he did rather well there in his seasons before moving on to Rennes and was something of a star player?

Sorry about the english writhing on a mobile in a car.

Tetty is a ok player in norwegian footbal, but norwegan footbal is not was it was. Tetty cant pas, he dont scores the easyest gools. He is a ok championship player nothing more

Bryr meg ikke, holder taler på engelsk, men elendig skriftlig, men hva så, livet e godt. Men kan være greit og ikke få tetty som nordmann til kluben. Ha en fin dag da

I linked to it.  Look up.[quote user="Indy"]

Ok if he is then I will of course apologise, but tell me which paper and I''ll get Ørjan to check it out for me!

Like I said I spend time in Stavanger, I contract to a Norwegian company and I have lot''s of Norwegian friends none of them use this type of writing, yest they make mistakes but not like the above.

Reminds me of that guy who claimed to be Dutch!

[/quote]

I''m Norwegian myself, and I can not say I rate Tettey that much either. He is a defensive midfielder, branded as the "next Essien" when he first broke into the Rosenborg team a few years back. Not much of an eye for goal, but can break up play, play short passes, hassle and tackle.

Got a decent engine, young, may be a decent signing is he comes cheaply.

In and around the Norway international setup, but not a regular.

If there is any truth in the Biglia rumours, it would be a much better deal, even though Biglia would be off in May after the season ends.

Tettey for less than 1,5 mill is OK. I see him as a Bradley Johnson typ of player but much quicker. Johnson has simply not got the legs for Premier League, and is the player I dislike the most in this Norwich squad.

Our problems last season often came from being overrun in midfield, where Johnson was sagging along like my grandmother in a wheelchair.

We need someone who can run, hassle, break up play, pass the ball simpy to a more creative teammate, and in general be our 5th defender patrolling midfield.

Tettey is a decent player, but not much more, and I doubt he is able to make his mark in this team if he is signed.

Also, thanks to the nice Norwich fans I met in the bar close to Putney tube station after the abysmal Fulham game. Shame we could not drink together on a more happy day. Got some of your numbers, so I''ll be in touch when in Norwich next time. Maybe for the Liverpool game.

Indy gikk inn i en butikk, og fortalte eieren at han kom fra Mars og ville kjøpe en hjerne for forskning.

'''' Hvor mye er dette en?'''' ba han. Han forklarte '''' vel det er en ape-hjerne, og det er  200 NOK,''''. 

'''' Hvor mye er at en?'''' han spurte '''' vel at en er en kvinnelig hjernen og dens 1000 NOK.

'''' han forklarte.  '''' Og hvor mye er at en?'''' han ba. Han forklarte '''' at en er en mann hjernen og det er 5000 NOK''''. 

'''' Hvorfor det er så dyrt?"spurte utenomjordiske. '''' Godt det har knapt vært brukt!''''

Again I apologise for questioning your Norwegianess!!!!

[quote user="grefstad"]

I''m Norwegian myself, and I can not say I rate Tettey that much either. He is a defensive midfielder, branded as the "next Essien" when he first broke into the Rosenborg team a few years back. Not much of an eye for goal, but can break up play, play short passes, hassle and tackle.

If there is any truth in the Biglia rumours, it would be a much better deal, even though Biglia would be off in May after the season ends.

Tettey for less than 1,5 mill is OK. I see him as a Bradley Johnson typ of player but much quicker. Johnson has simply not got the legs for Premier League, and is the player I dislike the most in this Norwich squad.

Our problems last season often came from being overrun in midfield, where Johnson was sagging along like my grandmother in a wheelchair.

We need someone who can run, hassle, break up play, pass the ball simpy to a more creative teammate, and in general be our 5th defender patrolling midfield.

Tettey is a decent player, but not much more, and I doubt he is able to make his mark in this team if he is signed.

Also, thanks to the nice Norwich fans I met in the bar close to Putney tube station after the abysmal Fulham game. Shame we could not drink together on a more happy day. Got some of your numbers, so I''ll be in touch when in Norwich next time. Maybe for the Liverpool game.

[/quote]

It is interesting though Grefstad that you say we need someone to can run, hassle, break up play and then pass to a more creative teammate which appear to me to be the attributes you have listed above for Tettey. If he;s faster and more mobile than Johnson and can break up play then, if told to concentrate on doing that then he may be a decent signing, particularly if we can also get Bilia to be the "more creative teammate" alongside him.

Personally I would prefer Nzonzi as i thought he was one of the best players i saw at Carrow Road last season and we know he can do it in the premierleague. Perhaps Tettey is the fallback option if that doesn;t come off.

isn''t it great having our resident transator "Let''s be ''aving you!" on the forum! (not a google translate in sight).

Hope you''re well Bruce? Spurs away?

Nice to hear from you, Spence! It certainly makes a nice change from translating a silly Swedish tome for the EU!

Hope to see you at the Spurs game - let me know where you''re pubbing it and I''ll catch you up.

Maybe another day out for Spencer Junior?

[quote user="grefstad"]

[/quote]

You my friend, are a legend..

A very well thought out post to boot. You should post more often