Sign in to follow this  
Viva Marc Libbra

Vaughan Having Medical At Huddersfield

[quote user="CanaryNath"]So who''s tracking Rhodes'' movements then?!!!

#findjordanrhodes[/quote]WTF NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONT WANT RHODES DONT WANT RHODES DONT WANT RHODES DONT WANT RHODES DONT WANT RHODES DONT WANT RHODES DONT WANT RHODES DONT WANT RHODES DONT WANT RHODES DONT WANT RHODES DONT WANT RHODES DONT WANT RHODES DONT WANT RHODES DONT WANT RHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDEEESSS!!!! Keyboard strop.

You can''t miss what we''ve never had...

He could have been great for us, but its a wage we don''t need if he''s going to play 3 games a year! Keep him on a "Pay as you play" contract or get rid.

why not happy Wiz? hes a crock!!! for someone who has been playing football for just over 10 years to only have clocked up just over a 100 appearances says it all!!! He played 6 times last season after joining us!!! He should never have been signed, possibly Lamberts worst signing IMO!!!

The Nando''s in Norwich ain''t up to his expectations!!! 

Seriously though if he goes, leaves only Cinnamon tomorrow to provide pace in a 4-4-2 unless we go with a 4-3-3 and a front three of Pilks / Holt or Morison / Bennett.  If the latter it could be a long afternoon if the wide boys drop too deep!

[quote user="shefcanary"]

Seriously though if he goes, leaves only Cinnamon tomorrow to provide pace in a 4-4-2 unless we go with a 4-3-3 and a front three of Pilks / Holt or Morison / Bennett.  If the latter it could be a long afternoon if the wide boys drop too deep!

[/quote]

Benno is out injured, wont feature tomorrow.

[quote user="super canary"][quote user="shefcanary"]

[/quote]

Benno is out injured, wont feature tomorrow.[/quote]

Also, we have signed Snodgrass. Perhaps you hadn''t heard? ;-)

[quote user="super canary"][quote user="shefcanary"]

[/quote]

He is an injury doubt, as far as I know, he could still feature. 

You only have to look at the bloody-mouthed picture of vaughan on every website to see how much of an impact he''s had here.

As if getting bashed in the mouth was the highlight of his Norwich spell

[quote user="baldyboy"]why not happy Wiz? hes a crock!!! for someone who has been playing football for just over 10 years to only have clocked up just over a 100 appearances says it all!!! He played 6 times last season after joining us!!! He should never have been signed, possibly Lamberts worst signing IMO!!!
[/quote]

I don''t know BB, I just really like James, yes, I now there''s better out there, but I just like the lad.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="super canary"][quote user="shefcanary"]

[/quote]

Also, we have signed Snodgrass. Perhaps you hadn''t heard? ;-)[/quote]

I think the point being made was going with some pace on the flanks, something snodders does not possess in abundance.

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]HE HAS NEVER HAD A FAIR CHANCE AT CR, WHY DO YOU WANT TO SELL HIM THEN? TO GET RHODES???? GOD NO![/quote]
He hasn''t had a fair chance because he''s always injured. He''s been at Norwich over a year and has made 5 appearances, saying someone hasn''t had a fair chance when 90% of the time they''re not available for selection is ridiculous.
Also you Capslock is broken. 

I posted at the time of Vaughan''s signing that it would be a waste of money as he is an accident just waiting to happen. I was pilloried by many posters who got more than excited at the prospect of a player signing for Norwich, who gained some distorted reputation on the back of such a paucity of matches completed.

It is a lesson to be learnt for all signings, imho. The hype often turns out to be far greater than the substance. A lesson learnt from the ridiculous enthusiasm that greeted the signing of Le Brellier, and even, dare I say it, the signing of Muzinic, who never really matched the expectations all those many years ago.

I really had high hopes for him this season as did many others and the goals he got in pre-season looked like a sign of things to come..Simeon is great for effort and running, but Vaughan would have done that and had compure enough to actually score or put others through. I really, REALLY hope we are getting some quality to replace him as he have ONE pacey striker now and Holt, Morison and Chris Martin. 3 strikers is not enough for any club. I guess we''ll have Loza on the bench on Saturday?!?!

[quote user="baldyboy"]why not happy Wiz? hes a crock!!! for someone who has been playing football for just over 10 years to only have clocked up just over a 100 appearances says it all!!! He played 6 times last season after joining us!!! He should never have been signed, possibly Lamberts worst signing IMO!!![/quote]

Fully agree with this. I thought this was a ridiculous signing at the time. God knows what Lambert was thinking.

[quote user="York Canary"]I really had high hopes for him this season as did many others and the goals he got in pre-season looked like a sign of things to come..Simeon is great for effort and running, but Vaughan would have done that and had compure enough to actually score or put others through. I really, REALLY hope we are getting some quality to replace him as he have ONE pacey striker now and Holt, Morison and Chris Martin. 3 strikers is not enough for any club. I guess we''ll have Loza on the bench on Saturday?!?![/quote]
After all, the transfer window is shut, and we''re stuck with what we''ve got until January?

[quote user="York Canary"]3 strikers is not enough for any club.[/quote]

You say that, but it''s probably plenty when you only play one up top. :/

Vaughan was always a calculated risk - he had just come off the back of a 30 game season so it looked as if the injury worries were finally starting to subside. For the money we paid for him it could have been a real bargain - but alas it was not to be.

I truely hope that he can over come his problems and start to get some regular games (and Norwich have a sell on clause) - I however suspect that due to the constant string of injuries the lengendary pace he once had is long gone.

Good luck James Vaughan.

Sky Sports understands Norwich forward James Vaughan is undergoing a medical at Huddersfield ahead of a loan move to the John Smith''s Stadium.

Vaughan''s future at Carrow Road has been the subject of speculation all summer with a number of clubs credited with an interest in his services.

The likes of Birmingham, Derby and Celtic have all been linked with Vaughan with the 24-year-old finding himself down the pecking order at Norwich.

Vaughan only joined the Canaries last summer from Everton, but he was restricted to just five Premier League appearances after suffering a serious knee injury last September.

The former England Under 21 international is now back to full fitness and has impressed for Norwich in pre-season.

Norwich boss Chris Hughton is happy to loan out Vaughan so that he can get valuable first-team action under his belt.

Huddersfield chief Simon Grayson has been looking to bolster his attacking options and he has lined up a deal to bring Vaughan in on a season-long loan.

If true i wonder what suprise we will get new signing

Maybe so we can discuss the subject ?!

Well I would be slightly annoyed if he goes away on a season long loan. Feel like I have never even seen enough of him to decide if he should stay & we currently need goals, bring him on against QPR ?

Unless we have a pacey striker poised to sign then it''s no real gain for us,

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"]Why post news that is already on here? What a waste of space
[/quote]

Woo, woo, pull over.  It''s the forum police.

Why feel the need to add to the "waste of space" by a pointless post