Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers

Coventry to beat Bury for me this week, form is a bit of a lottery at the start of season but Coventry have better players on paper than Bury, the other day I was amazed to find they got John Fleck from Rangers - I would have put him at Championship level rather than League 1.

Good Luck Jellytot and all pickers!

Cheers for the info about FONCY Nutty I hadn''t realised that. The people who worked for FONCY did a terrific job in helping to find the talent of the future by their fundraising efforts and it should never be forgotten.

Thanks Dad. I''m really nervous about making the final selections this week but I will sure do my very best to win some more money for the academy.

I will study all fixtures and all you pup''s selections very carefully and make my final selections at around 5pm tomorrow.[:D]

My pick for this week is a home win for Northampton against Southend.

After my disaster in N Ireland last week this week its Bulgaria:

LITEX LOVECH  -v-  PFC Minyor Pernik   HOME WIN

Good Luck Jellytot and all you Lubberly Jubberly PUPs[:D]

Good luck Helen!Don''t think I''ll better last weeks 3/1 winner all season! Much less value in an away win this week.Brilliant to see so many Pups active last week! Keep it up!Braintree Town V NEWPORT COUNTY - AWAY WIN 13/10Good luck all,Leedscanary

A suprising dabble on the continent for me this week as I get more adventurous before my choices next week!In the dutch league I am expecting RKC Waalwijk to beat Roda JC.Waalwijk are doing well at the moment and have beaten PSV at home, Roda are yet to get a point and have scored only one goal. They are also coming off the back of a 5 goal spanking (sound familiar?) by the aforementioned PSV, so all things being equal they should lose again.To clarify, RKC Waalwijk, home win.This match is played tomorrow - hope its ok to pick???Good luck Jellytot and all PUP''s everywhere.

Cambridge Utd away win for me please.

Eddie I''m fine for 15th - looking forward to it!!

Don''t forget your INCSC Canary Challenges this season - I''m hoping to do much better this season and finish ahead of my Mear Kat!!

Good Luck Jellytot and all our PUPs

Crystal Palace didn''t win any of their last 9 games last season and they''ve started this season in even worse form having lost both their games conceding 7 goals in the process. Middlesboro have already won at home this week sticking 3 past Burnley and this must be easier. I know the Champs in unpredictable but I''m gonna take the chance with.....

Middlesboro          v          Crystal Palace          Home Win

Good luck Jellytot and all you PUPs.

Manchester United will surely beat Fulham this week although who can tell in the crazy, wacky world that is the opening month of the football season?Best of luck Helen (hey, maybe if you win you could celebrate by going to Chicago''s [;)]) and all PUPs.

[quote user="Herman "]

Croatia for me this weekend

DINAMO ZAGREB         V                 NK Zagreb                       HOME WIN

4-1-0         +6                                          0-0-5    -9

Good luck everyone[Y]

[/quote]

I''ll second Herman''s choice.

Nutty the 29th is absolutely fine with me!Good luck this week Jellytot, hopefully we can get off to winning ways again :) I''m going to stick in England where I expect:Middlesbrough to beat Crystal PalaceGood luck Jellytot and all you Pups.

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]Great theory Nana, but be aware that Newcastle are playing in a Europa League qualifier tonight (Thursday) away in Greece.[/quote]

Thanks for posting this as I never saw it!

But i''m going to stick with my original pick.

Newcastle made 9 changes for their game last night.

Chelsea only made 2 changes for their games vs Reading so 3 games in a week for 9 of their players.

I''m going for a Sheffiled Wednesday home win against Millwall.

Good luck [:)]

FK Austria Vienna vs FC Wacker Innsbruck - Home win for me this week please.

Good luck all fellow PUP''s

Apologies for being late and more importantly for missing last week. I don''t know if this one has been picked but I going to go for:

Greuther Furth V Bayern Munich  - Away win

Davo

As I am away from all technology for the next week -- Saturday to Saturday (Ya will not know the QPR result ''till Sept 1st)Can I enter for week three now ? If allowed my entry is   Rangers

V

Elgin.   With a Rangers win.

Sorry im late, a trip to Estonia with old favourite Flora Tallinn to beat Tammeka.Flora are third in the league after 25 games, with a home record of 9/0/2. More impressively they have scored 26 and just conceded 3. Tammeka are rock bottom, and 0/2/10 away from home.The most telling stat is that since 2005 they have played 17 times at the home of Flora, and Flora have won on every single occasion. So this should be a banker.Best of luck Jellytot.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Sorry im late, a trip to Estonia with old favourite Flora Tallinn to beat Tammeka.

Flora are third in the league after 25 games, with a home record of 9/0/2. More impressively they have scored 26 and just conceded 3.

Tammeka are rock bottom, and 0/2/10 away from home.

The most telling stat is that since 2005 they have played 17 times at the home of Flora, and Flora have won on every single occasion. So this should be a banker.

Best of luck Jellytot.
[/quote]

nutty, there weren''t odds available for this one when I looked before, so I will switch from Croatia to this game if that''s OK.

Good afternoon eveyone. Right so here goes!!! My final 6 are: Man Utd, Middlesbrough, Luton, Flora Tallinn, Barcelona and Shakhtar Donetsk.

I thought very carefully before selecting and considered all you pickers choices before doing so, which im sure you can tell [;)]. Hopefully we are in for a good chance of winning. It would mean a lot to me to have my name in Rays signature. I thought a lot of him and we got along really well. Fingers crossed!!!

Come on!!!