Sign in to follow this  
Keyserzoze

Alex Tettey

Not convinced by this signing in the first place. Not better than what we already have.

Really hope I am wrong and he proves to be an outstanding signing, just can not see it.

[quote user="Sussexyellow"]Not convinced by this signing in the first place. Not better than what we already have.

Really hope I am wrong and he proves to be an outstanding signing, just can not see it.[/quote]Have you ever seen him play? He is streaks ahead of Johnson so you''re wrong already although I imagine you''re part of the "foreigners only care about their wage packet" brigade.

Saying he is streaks ahead of Johnson is a bold statement given Tettey has never played in the Premier League before. I think part of the fact Tettey hasn''t played for us yet is because Johnson has been playing well so far this season. Perhaps Tettey is still finding his feet in England and our style of play. We don''t need to drop Johnson who is playing well just to accommodate the new signing.

Prozac I really hope you are right on this. Happy to be wrong. It would be great if he proves to be a stellar signing.

However he does not appear to have the quality to go straight into the team like Garrido, and I have not seen any reports that he is carrying an injury.

Posts from our Norwegian supporters were also balanced in their enthusiasm for this signing.

For the record you are way off the mark on your foreigners and wage packet comment.

OTBC

Garrido got straight into the team because of how Tierney played against Fulham though so not really a solid comparison, I think we will see Tettey in the next game or maybe the one after, Johnson''s performance was not up to the same standard as it was against Tottenham, he misplaced a fair amount of passes, can see us changing back to the 4-2-3-1 next week

[quote user="SheringhamCanary"]If he manages to not give the ball to the opposition at least 10 times he''ll be a Johnson improvement. What''s the point of being a ball winner if all you do is give it straight back?[/quote]So you can win it again. Have you never owned a dog?

Tettey - Im sure I will play

Tettey agreed with the manager that it was best for him to not play

against West Ham. He is not match fit and have not played 1 min since

June. He was injured for Rennes and did not play for Norway ore Norwich

the last weeks.

He says that he have not learned the names of the players in Norwich but that he feel welcomed to the club.

He is sure that he will be in the staring 11 in 3-4 weeks and that he have what it takes to play for Norwich.http://fotball.adressa.no/england/article250575.ece

Should be playing for the under-21s tomorrow and then in the League Cup against Doncaster.

Seems like Hughton has a long term plan regarding the way he wants us to play, ''his'' signings have been brought in to fill the positions in that formation.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="SheringhamCanary"]If he manages to not give the ball to the opposition at least 10 times he''ll be a Johnson improvement. What''s the point of being a ball winner if all you do is give it straight back?[/quote]So you can win it again. Have you never owned a dog?[/quote]

Mr Chops you are hilarious. You really take humour to new levels. Congratulations.

RP

[quote user="Sussexyellow"]Prozac I really hope you are right on this. Happy to be wrong. It would be great if he proves to be a stellar signing. However he does not appear to have the quality to go straight into the team like Garrido, and I have not seen any reports that he is carrying an injury. Posts from our Norwegian supporters were also balanced in their enthusiasm for this signing. For the record you are way off the mark on your foreigners and wage packet comment. OTBC[/quote]

sorry where did you say you saw him play?

[quote user="Robert Parsons"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="SheringhamCanary"]If he manages to not give the ball to the opposition at least 10 times he''ll be a Johnson improvement. What''s the point of being a ball winner if all you do is give it straight back?[/quote]So you can win it again. Have you never owned a dog?[/quote]

Mr Chops you are hilarious. You really take humour to new levels. Congratulations.

RP[/quote]Thank you very much.  It''s always an honour when posters I respect complement me on my witty comments.

[quote user="Robert Parsons"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="SheringhamCanary"]If he manages to not give the ball to the opposition at least 10 times he''ll be a Johnson improvement. What''s the point of being a ball winner if all you do is give it straight back?[/quote]So you can win it again. Have you never owned a dog?[/quote]

RP[/quote]Robert, it is a little known fact on the PinkUn, but the unfortunate reality is that Mister Chops is, in real life, George Osborne. A lesson for us all about things not always being as they seem.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Robert Parsons"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="SheringhamCanary"]If he manages to not give the ball to the opposition at least 10 times he''ll be a Johnson improvement. What''s the point of being a ball winner if all you do is give it straight back?[/quote]So you can win it again. Have you never owned a dog?[/quote]

RP[/quote]Robert, it is a little known fact on the PinkUn, but the unfortunate reality is that Mister Chops is, in real life, George Osborne. A lesson for us all about things not always being as they seem.[/quote]It is true.  One should really be fixing the economy but the "free market" is best left to be "free" while I post my opinions on here. My real name is Gideon, by the way.  Yesterday I bought some car mats from TK Maxx.Up yours, Miliband.GE

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Robert Parsons"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="SheringhamCanary"]If he manages to not give the ball to the opposition at least 10 times he''ll be a Johnson improvement. What''s the point of being a ball winner if all you do is give it straight back?[/quote]So you can win it again. Have you never owned a dog?[/quote]

RP[/quote]Robert, it is a little known fact on the PinkUn, but the unfortunate reality is that Mister Chops is, in real life, George Osborne. A lesson for us all about things not always being as they seem.[/quote]It is true.  One should really be fixing the economy but the "free market" is best left to be "free" while I post my opinions on here. My real name is Gideon, by the way.  Yesterday I bought some car mats from TK Maxx.Up yours, Miliband.GE[/quote]But which one?