Sign in to follow this  
jonmknight

Norwich City fantasy football league.

Hi All, Apologies if this breaks forum rules, but thought i''d risk it anyway ;-).. There''s a Norwich city fans league going over at the official fantasy.premierleague.com website if you''re registered and fancy joining?League Code: 103915-203620

Neither of those codes work for me, but the system is a bit fragile on set-up, maybe due to millions of entrants and data update delays so I''ll try again later.

[quote user="paul moy"]Neither of those codes work for me, but the system is a bit fragile on set-up, maybe due to millions of entrants and data update delays so I''ll try again later.[/quote]

You probably have done, but just wanted to make sure you selected the ''private league'' option? This is the code copied and pasted 23203-36965

[quote user="Rotherham Canary"][quote user="paul moy"]Neither of those codes work for me, but the system is a bit fragile on set-up, maybe due to millions of entrants and data update delays so I''ll try again later.[/quote] You probably have done, but just wanted to make sure you selected the ''private league'' option? This is the code copied and pasted 23203-36965[/quote]

Yes, I did that RC as I''ve already registered for a few other leagues. Just teething problems methinks.

@Original poster. That Code of yours seems to have too many digits.

@Rotherham Canary. Your Code works fine, and i''ve joined, thanks.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

I''ve set up a Normal league and a Head to Head league. Details for any one who wants to join are below.

We''ve got a good mixture of Pink''un posters & managers from Xperteleven.com

The Best League. Code to join this league: 80949-26418

Best H2H League. Code to join this league: 80949-26544

It''s absolutely FREE to play, and you can be in up to 15 different Leagues.

Change your players as much as you like before 11:30 am on Aug 18th.

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="Rotherham Canary"][quote user="paul moy"]Neither of those codes work for me, but the system is a bit fragile on set-up, maybe due to millions of entrants and data update delays so I''ll try again later.[/quote] You probably have done, but just wanted to make sure you selected the ''private league'' option? This is the code copied and pasted 23203-36965[/quote]

Yes, I did that RC as I''ve already registered for a few other leagues. Just teething problems methinks.

[/quote]

Just did it through Firefox and accepted it but not OP''s code.

I''m in, Eadie XI.

I normally lose interest half way through the season, but we''ll see how it goes

Really weird !! OP''s code not accepted in IE but did in Firefox just now. All systems go anyway.... [<:o)]

Apologies, not been keeping tabs on this thread.Yeah, lots of people complaining that it doesn''t work on the first attempt. There''s a fair few people in there though; just shy of 100 at last count.