Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Finding it hard....

to be positive......

The only positive I can find in today is that it is the first day of the season - things can only get better!!  

I think I posted the same after the 1-7.... but   I was prepared to give Gunn the chance to prove himself (the 4-0 next match looked promising).    I fear Hughton is in the same situation as Gunn.   I am not calling for his head - but if the performances, team organisation, after match interviews don''t improve quite quickly, Hughton could go the same way as Gunn.      Everything today felt worse to me than the 1-7. After that day I felt it was a freak result.   Today felt worse.   The team should have got it together - most of them played last season.  With Gunn, he had put together a whole new squad to try and gel. 

Oh well, like I said - it can only get better - I hope.....

Gunn isn''t a manager and got thrown in the deep end after the dreadful Roeder era. We know CH can manage a team successfully, he just hasn''t got off to a good start.I still believe in our next game against QPR we will be better.

Here''s your positive:

Norwich City Football Club

STILL EXISTS

Good thing you still have a club to support

Bad thing is I get to be a smart arse.

[quote user="Across The Pond Yellow"]I can''t see this score line going unanswered.

QPR Beware.[/quote]Afraid them getting stuffed so badly makes it an even harder match , they have the same point to prove , would of fancied our chances more if they had won 5-0 today.

Lol. This post was before he LCD had taken inspiration from comical Ali!